We've been nominated!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where's brownie when you need ten votes?
Goes without saying there will be a few coming from rare visitors.

Thanks very much to everyone that has voted so far :)

t’s a bit stupid if it’s just a fan vote as virtually every fan mainly use their own forum/ twitter accounts.
So all things being equal the club with the biggest internet following will win all the awards.

Apparently, there is also a judge vote in the category, not sure what their remit is :)

Are the far right cabals votes valid or will they be screamed down by a horde of SJWs?

Asking for a friend.

Sorry to have come to this late, but with sheer number of posts, the (mainly) reasonable discussions and variety of them, plus the subtle and not so subtle humour which soon arises in so many posts - how an earth can this forum not be the best??? :)

Voting closes tomorrow, would appreciate any stray votes :)

Late to this thread but just voted. This is an outstanding forum, and we should all appreciate the time and (presumably) money that Foxy and Linz put into it so we can have a place to discuss, debate and argue about our club. Fingers crossed it gets the win it richly deserves.

Well we didn't win...

Everton forum 'Grandoldteam' won the fans vote.

Thanks again for all your votes.

The judges vote was won by Parma Fans Worldwide...

View attachment 53489

Take it you didn't go Blades Analytics?

You woz robbed.

Best forum I've ever used, active users, attentive mods, good content, always works, looks nice.

Never looked how this was judged.

I’m not sure given the judges winner doesn’t appear to be a forum and their ‘forum’ is an unconfigured holding page :D

Hard luck guys, better luck next time and thank you for your efforts.

To be honest I’m surprised Porktalk didn’t run away with it, what with them having 500,000 online fans.

Back
Top Bottom