We could do with a Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This worthless piece of detritus understandably thinks that my zero tolerance approach to imbeciles and sniping scumbags is a bit too close to the bone for him. Cretins like him are after all, my target market.

I would suggest that "guttersnipe" is far too generous a description for someone who recently expressed the wish that a young footballer [Ché Adams] would suffer an injury so severe as to hospitalise him and end his career. This for a misguided response on social media. The same fucking idiot has since described those who don't favour his preferred style of grotesque anti-football as scum.

Clearly a quite despicable, undesirable individual who should have no place in civilised debate. Maverick posters are fine, but you need a bit of finesse, style and wit. The obnoxious fucker has none, merely malice.
I'm not condoning or criticising what either you has said, but they could be considered to be of a similar nature.
A lot of things are said to be controversial and for effect, it is only a forum and should not to be taken to seriously.

Michael Doyle's finest moment,I forgave him so much after this..
doing the Lambeth walk,Oi !!
image.jpeg

QUOTE="Pinchy, post: 1116499, member: 2215"]And here is The Maestro himself, surrounded by a bunch of Arsenal schoolboys, using him as a training cone....

[/QUOTE]
There were 6 internationals in that United team, I'm not sure why you picked on Monty, unless there is an agenda I'm not aware of.

I'm a refugee from Bladesmad so not yet up with S24SU politics.

FWIW, I was never a huge fan of monty but it's a fact that he was consistently seen as good enough for the division above and even the division above that by 6 managers over 11 years.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-25_19-37-23.png
    upload_2016-9-25_19-37-23.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 1
i know some/lots of you didn't like him - but when you're up against it like today you need a good aggressive battling tackling/ball-winning midfielder like Doyle to call on.

We are missing that type of player. But I'm sure Wilder has already identified it. Good point today all the same.
we already have one.. he's called Chris Basham..no good winning the ball if you instantly give it away again

Back
Top Bottom