Wayne Rooney🤔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Talksport were talking about it 1 hour ago.
Apparently Birmingham are in talks but it's still the early stages and a long way from a done deal.
A few Blues fans fans rang us saying how it's shocking timing because their little known current manager is doing a really good job, in general they weren't enthused about the idea of bringing in Rooney, think he's no better than the current manager.
but as expected new owners, with ambition, like to imply a sexy name, so they weren't surprised that they've gone for someone like a Rooney.

I mentioned the other day how "profile" is massively important to any business.
I predicted that if we acquire new owners they will instantly want to sack our current manager and bring in there man as a new beginning.
If we're close to being taken over then the Prince might just allow things to fail by keeping Hecky.
Then the new owners arrive like a knight in shining armour, sack Hecky and bring in some like Hassenhuttle or even better.

Could Wayne Rooney get a tune out of our team?
Seemed to do reasonably well at Derby,different league I know.

Not followed DC United so not sure how his overall mangerial perfomance measures up and see he has parted company with DC missing out on a play off spot.

What tactics does he employ and how inspirational can he be?

Not advocating him,merely wondering .đź‘Ť
Failed to make the play offs in the monkey tennis standard that MLS is.

No thank you….

Apparently Birmingham are in talks but it's still the early stages and a long way from a done deal.
A few Blues fans fans rang us saying how it's shocking timing because their little known current manager is doing a really good job, in general they weren't enthused about the idea of bringing in Rooney, think he's no better than the current manager.
but as expected new owners, with ambition, like to imply a sexy name, so they weren't surprised that they've gone for someone like a Rooney.

I predicted that if we acquire new owners they will instantly want to sack our current manager and bring in there man as a new beginning.
If we're close to being taken over then the Prince might just allow things to fail by keeping Hecky.
Then the new owners arrive like a knight in shining armour, sack Hecky and bring in some like Hassenhuttle or even better.
Gotta feel sorry for Eustace, Brum were certainly improving.
Benjamin Bloom did an analysis worth watching.
The whole game's gone fucking mental and diminishes my enjoyment.So much conjecture and controversy.
Keeps us busy here mindđź‘Ť

If only

Sure Rooney could do a job providing
1. There’s an ample supply of grannies at the lane .
2. We can afford a loud electrical appliance to be running all day while he kips in the manager’s office ( after shagging multiple grannies )

Could Wayne Rooney get a tune out of our team?
Seemed to do reasonably well at Derby,different league I know.

Not followed DC United so not sure how his overall mangerial perfomance measures up and see he has parted company with DC missing out on a play off spot.

What tactics does he employ and how inspirational can he be?

Not advocating him,merely wondering .đź‘Ť

No.

Back
Top Bottom