Roy's View From... View From Wigan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Must be difficult to get motivated being a Wigan fan or player. Their stands were very sparsely populated, it was the same when I was there 5 years ago and they got promoted that year.

Just got back from Wigan, and saw the news about Terry Hall - it's taken the edge off my day. Seen the Specials quite a few times - RIP Terry.

we were head and shoulders better than Wigan and the win was never really in doubt. Only looked at danger. when Foderinghams handling was a bit suspect which was out of character

as to the penalty its only given if the arms are out making them bigger not close to the body as it struck him from close range

commentators seem to alter opinions every other game

44 points 5. clear of 2nd 10 points above 7th
just 2 wins. from last 23 to be safe from relegation........first target nearly achieved

Can't believe I was just playing the video and news of Terry's death came on the telly 😟

“Sheff Utd goalkeeper is absolutely terrible btw”

Who's this fucking clown?

He did have an awful tonight to be fair.
Hopefully a one off, because he's very good.
Almost seemed like he was a bit poorly or something, just seemed to be making really odd decisions and then poor for the goal.

Meh, game was won and we let them back into it a bit.

If they want to play football from the back then they really need to buy some footballers and not the absolute donkeys that they've currently, I'm guessing that Darikwa has always been asked to get the ball and punt it into the channel, so having the ball at his feet was disastrous for them, Tilt was the same, keeper shit himself every time he got the ball as well. It's ok Toure wanting to play like Arsenal/Man City but he's managing Wigan!

we were head and shoulders better than Wigan and the win was never really in doubt. Only looked at danger. when Foderinghams handling was a bit suspect which was out of character

as to the penalty its only given if the arms are out making them bigger not close to the body as it struck him from close range

commentators seem to alter opinions every other game
I wasn't convinced it was a penalty either. Absolutely blasted at Baldock and seemingly going straight at the keeper anyway.

Lee Hendrie knows nothing, one poor angle replay and he was saying it's a definite penalty.

Also on replays it was unclear if Stevens made contact with Lang. Looked a dive in real time so understand ref being hesitant to give it.

I wasn't convinced it was a penalty either. Absolutely blasted at Baldock and seemingly going straight at the keeper anyway.

Lee Hendrie knows nothing, one poor angle replay and he was saying it's a definite penalty.

Also on replays it was unclear if Stevens made contact with Lang. Looked a dive in real time so understand ref being hesitant to give it.
and. no response to our player. having his shirt. ripped off his body and being thrown to the floor gets overlooked

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom