View for the Old clown in S6

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CG Blade

Reaction score
Unashamedly nicked of Bladesmad Mr Stafford's view on whether we should go up:
One word for him Tosser

"No.

"There is a strong argument that we need them in the Championship to drive us forward as a result of the local competition. But this is far outweighed for me by the need for a reality check and for them to be forced to deal with their financial and cultural legacy built up over the past decade.

"It's only fair to say that my view on our younger cousins changed (I didnt used to care about them at all) as a result of the ****storm they unleashed on me via their PR firm as a result of it becoming obvious that they were not going to get selected as the world cup stadium, this development being that which killed the grants they were gonna get for the conference centre behind their south stand and student accommodation behind their kop. A couple of threats to my wellbeing and my autistic son getting abused at school were directly related to said ****storm.

"So no - I hope they blow it and then they have to face up to karma like we did. I suspect that they will just carry on in the same fashion whether they go up or stay down.

"Regards

Lee"

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/172043-do-you-want-the-pigs-to-go-up/page__st__50

Whilst I wouldn't expect Strappon to want us to get promoted, I love the bit where he takes issue over the WC bid. At no point does he acknowledge that he placed a bid for something which, according the new owners, they had no means of paying for. He then goes on to talk about Karma. Dumb fuck.

UTB

I've really missed lee , a bigger twat I have yet to meet

Facebook sometimes suggests Lee as a "friend" for me. Imagine that? I sometimes think it might be worth it for comedy, but then I remember it would mean having Lee as a friend on Facebook and having to live with that and hold my head up in polite company.

I like this bit
need for a reality check and for them to be forced to deal with their financial and cultural legacy built up over the past decade

He should know! The only thing he ever did for our hagged old neighbours was get a few people with paint brushes round...

Aside from anything else there was never going to be a "conference centre behind their south stand and student accommodation behind their kop."

I met him in a work situation about 18 months ago, his breath could strip paint from the walls.....

what an oadious man. going on porktalk again, probably to try & milk some of the ceelbration, when it was actually under his tenure they were relegated.

What a complete arsehole.

After seeing some of the porkers comments i hope they have a truly miserable season & madine breaks his leg in pre season. :)

I met him in a work situation about 18 months ago, his breath could strip paint from the walls.....

Fortunately, his gut keeps him away from them.

UTB

what an oadious man. going on porktalk again, probably to try & milk some of the ceelbration, when it was actually under his tenure they were relegated.

After seeing some of the porkers comments i hope they have a truly miserable season & madine breaks his leg in pre season. :)

I'd agree Strafford an arsehole and he talks a load of codge to put it nicely you are a
Tad harsh on Madine Kev owd lad. Wouldn't wish any player a broken leg myself but eh'! Everybody to his own.

I'd agree Strafford an arsehole and he talks a load of codge to put it nicely you are a
Tad harsh on Madine Kev owd lad. Wouldn't wish any player a broken leg myself but eh'! Everybody to his own.

No, you shouldn't wish a broken leg on him.

Be better if it was his back!

I see Lee neglects to mention the conversations he had when he arrived late to the party and requested threatened that he should be given a piece of the world cup pie.

Les Strapon = the greatest chairman in the history of swfc. No Blade could possibly have done more to keep them beneath us or take them to the brink of financial oblivion. Thanks, les for your 2 year stint as chairman there.

They are outside in town getting pissed on at the moment.

Just looked outside and the rain has got heavier. :)

Facebook sometimes suggests Lee as a "friend" for me. Imagine that? I sometimes think it might be worth it for comedy, but then I remember it would mean having Lee as a friend on Facebook and having to live with that and hold my head up in polite company.

Lee Strafford will always be a friend of Sheffield United. Dellusion of the highest order coupled with un parallelled bitterness of everything SUFC. The guy's comedy...

"So no - I hope they blow it and then they have to face up to karma like we did. I suspect that they will just carry on in the same fashion whether they go up or stay down" XD FFS

After seeing comments from Porktalkers this week about our club i actually take back what i said about Weds on FB. I dont wish congratulations at all.
My hatred for that vile club has actually grown when i didnt think it possible.
Even in victory they cant help but have a go, the fucking scummy cunts.

FUCK OFF SWFC.

After seeing comments from Porktalkers this week about our club i actually take back what i said about Weds on FB. I dont wish congratulations at all.
My hatred for that vile club has actually grown when i didnt think it possible.
Even in victory they cant help but have a go, the fucking scummy cunts.

FUCK OFF SWFC.
Yeah I've had a lot of that too mate , Saturday night I had porkers all over my facebook I wouldn't mind but they were people I barely knew
Anyway I told em if the roles were reversed I would be out celebrating and would be ashamed if was even capable of using Facebook never mind seeking out grunters to have a pop at
Wouldn't mind if I'd been winding em up but I never even had that pleasure

They are outside in town getting pissed on at the moment.

Just looked outside and the rain has got heavier. :)

For some strange reason Look North reported the crowd to be 20,000 then panned round to show a crowd that was at best half that number.

Les Strapon = the greatest chairman in the history of swfc. No Blade could possibly have done more to keep them beneath us or take them to the brink of financial oblivion. Thanks, les for your 2 year stint as chairman there.
"Hate" is too strong a word for me for anybody football-wise.. And I'll whisper the fact that I've never really taken offence to most Wendy managers ....BUT.. Strafford + Megson + SWFC = my dream team

Wonder if they can get him back as Chairman.

Back
Top Bottom