Unshameful holiday post

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In Europe for example, there are huge differences in culture, history, food, language etc.
my preconception of the gulf is that it’s all pretty homogeneous. My bad if this is rubbish.
Dubai’s brilliant. I love it there for a long weekend

Slow to respond on this but I’d you want a good area to eat and drink whilst you’re there then the Marina is really good.

Yeah I know that, had a walk around al rigga this evening. Street markets, cheap food, good mix of nationalities. Marina is a bit more uppity lol.

Off to St Lucia this week just for a week, fly from there to Barbados for a fortnight then from there we have 7 nights in Mauritius before heading to Kenya for a 10 night luxury safari, after safari we have a 7 night wind down in the Maldives so we’re ready for the flight to New York where we’ll spend 5 nights before we have to fly from jfk to Antigua for a fortnight. Can anyone recommend any bars that might have some footy on?????

Off to St Lucia this week just for a week, fly from there to Barbados for a fortnight then from there we have 7 nights in Mauritius before heading to Kenya for a 10 night luxury safari, after safari we have a 7 night wind down in the Maldives so we’re ready for the flight to New York where we’ll spend 5 nights before we have to fly from jfk to Antigua for a fortnight. Can anyone recommend any bars that might have some footy on?????
Sounds fucking shite

Avoid the USA. But that holiday looks mega

Someone's been collecting there sun vouchers ant they 🤑

Get a load of Dr. Avios over here.

Back
Top Bottom