Unexpected departure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucks sake...

If this is another sale of a key/promising player we are unable to replace we’ll be sleep walking into league 1 again. Wilder can’t perform miracles with the rug pulled out from under him continually.

Maybe sharpe?

Better not be a key player and I don't think it will be.

What Nixon classes as 'unexpected' could also be different to what we would. It could be almost anybody.

wouldn’t be entirely unexpected.

I’m clinging to the hope it’s one of Holmes or Leonard. Both chased for so long, finally secured and then sold on having barely played a game.
The alternative of it being JOC, Coutts, Fleck or Duffy doesn’t even bear thinking about

What Nixon classes as 'unexpected' could also be different to what we would. It could be almost anybody.

That's what's a bit unnerving it's so vague man. I can't think who it'll be though

Nixon is a serial bull shitter who posts speculation as gospel, then makes vague claims about player movements... Then when one does come off, gives it the big I am.

Full weight cock womble. The Twitter equivalent to the ITK that post here and on BladesMad.

Fair enough, I did say I don't know how accurate he is!

Nixon is a serial bull shitter who posts speculation as gospel, then makes vague claims about player movements... Then when one does come off, gives it the big I am.

Full weight cock womble. The Twitter equivalent to the ITK that post here and on BladesMad.
Harsh but fair. Good, solid old fashioned post playing the ball AND the man. 8/10 would read again.

Let’s be fair - based on my past 30 years of watching United it will most certainly be a key player. When has it ever not been this? We are either building or we aren’t! We don’t have the funds even with the money from potential sales to replace fleck, coutts, J’OC pr a similar key player to the same level a sale would only make us significantly worse.

That said no point in overreacting at this point. There were rumours about sharp and that would class as unexpected I suppose.

I genuinely don’t think we should be letting any of the first team last year go though.

There is no doubt clubs interested in the aforementioned players it’s akk about whether they are prepared to buy into what we are doing.
If we do not go up this year then I fully expect them to move on, but would hope they give us one more season in the hope they get to the promised land with us.
The exception is Duffy who will not be guaranteed lots of starts and may just see sense in a last pay day if we sign someone like Kasey Palmer.
Can also see Sharp moving for a last pay day as he knows he will not get much game time

No panic lads, in Wilder we trust and he has confirmed he's happy with the new budget, nobody will leave that he doesn't want to and he's got another 12m to spend.

What could possibly go wrong ????????

As I tweeted in response, 'Unexpected' could be anyone not transfer listed. We have a number of good players who could at least walk into a league 1 team gunning for promotion or mid table championship team for that matter. I would be astonished if Wilder would let Fleck, Coutts or JOC go.

People always say he's well-connected but I can't remember him getting one right.

People always say he's well-connected but I can't remember him getting one right.

Would disagree here.

From what I’ve seen he’s usually on the money. Certainly the most reliable tweeter (I know I know) that I’ve seen.

Nixon is quite reliable but is indeed a first rate wanker (or as he might say, 'fud') with an unjustified ego.

Would disagree here.

From what I’ve seen he’s usually on the money. Certainly the most reliable tweeter (I know I know) that I’ve seen.

I can't remember all the drivel he tweeted about us, but he went all last summer with Alan Hutton to South Barnsley.

Cant see it being Coutts after his injury? Surely if you were going to spend money on him, you’d wait until January to make sure he’s back to his old self? Do we even know he’ll be fit to start the season?

O’Connell is the one that worries me. He plays that overlapping CH place so well, there are bound to be takers.

The fat Scottish fud now says 'good players want good money' in response to a question about our incomings.

Suggests wage demands are proving a stumbling block.

No, I won't believe that for a second.

The fat Scottish fud now says 'good players want good money' in response to a question about our incomings.

Suggests wage demands are proving a stumbling block.

No, I won't believe that for a second.

Could there be a more united explanation?

upload_2018-7-1_12-21-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-1_12-21-16.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-1_12-21-16.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 8
I was sent this earlier. Not sure how true/real it is. The link doesn’t work and I cannot find anything on the twitter or fb pages

Back
Top Bottom