Tyler Morton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d want to see confirmation that he’s got glass hamstrings before we even consider spunking £20 million on anyone young with potential from a Merseyside club.

I don’t want us bringing in anyone fully fit and able to cope with 46 games

I was impressed with him at the Lane until his play acting cost Blackburn the game 😅

When Klopp goes there’s a small chance that Liverpool won’t have an absolute cunt for a manager. I doubt it though, most people turn into cunts as soon as they step into Merseyside.

Wonder if Wilder would ask Liverpool how much it would cost to have our pants down for the young midfielder who is currently on loan at Hull.

Looking to next season.
He is very very good. Don’t think he would be for sale.

Him and Arblaster are Eng U21 players would be an amazing coup if we could get him on loan next season.

Player that rhymes... I wonder if we could get Wharton on loan from Palace.

Edit: If they buy a few in summer. As he seems to be starting regularly at the moment.

With Arblaster/Brooks/Peck do we really need a youth CM on loan? Rather get defenders/attacking players on loan.
I think we probably need another long term building block CM permanently in the summer given I think Souza will leave and Davies is struggling to get and stay fit. On top of that I think we probably do need a flair type of loanee similar to MGW/McAtee given we’re unlikely to be able to afford to sign that type of player.

I think we probably need another long term building block CM permanently in the summer given I think Souza will leave and Davies is struggling to get and stay fit. On top of that I think we probably do need a flair type of loanee similar to MGW/McAtee given we’re unlikely to be able to afford to sign that type of player.
I agree mate but I mean someone abit older then 20/21 for CM as we have our own. Similar age to Souza would be fine.

David Brooks I'd love on loan for the CAM role.

Agreed, if you think we'll need 6 CMs to cover the 3 spots (with Peck as 7, and Oz as a backup there as well), I imagine we'll have Hamer, Blaster, Brooks and Davies for next season - so 2 required in my book.

I'd agree with the 'one solid, one flair' approach - you'd say Blaster and Hamer would start most weeks so then you start one of the newbies depending on what time of game.

Back
Top Bottom