Tuesday nights Fallowfield bingo post

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder what our resident ten watt brain on a hundred watt body would make of the following:
Not wanting to tempt fate or the footballing gods, We play outstandingly well, as we can do ,just like against Swansea, and lose! These things do happen.

Would that be the squads fault (who according to him are brilliant) or this (useless) Gareth guy he often refers to?

Is any disagreement on an online forum classed as 'bullying'?

If so, I claim my own ÂŁ3.5m compensation package and protected group status.

Fallowfield is either a:

1. Totally un-self-aware, possibly socially inept and socially isolated cretin with abandonment anxieties and a raft of other deep-set psychoses

2. A highly skilled wind up merchant and sock puppet of a previously reviled board member

3. A combination of 1. and 2.

What he/she isn't is good at what he/she does. Past WUMs have been articulate and able to handle themselves, seeing reversion to weak 'comedy' as counterproductive.

Barney went through a phase of being ragged like a doll in a mastiff's gob by quite a few on here until he went through an epiphany and is now very much set as part of the body politic. He still has spats and still gets caught in crossfire but he's now 'Barney' and not 'fucking hell, Barney'.

Fallowfield might never pupate thus. He might spend the rest of his time on here eating holes in people's garments and being known for that. Let's face it, the cunt knows fucking nowt about football.

pommpey
At the end of the day, nobody knows.

He may be a total WUM. He may be very insecure and could be taking the abuse personally... luckily it doesn't seem that way.

By all means reply to his posts and threads. But starting a thread with the sole purpose of taking the piss out of somebody that you don't know, knowing that others will jump in with the boot too, is well, a bit pathetic don't you think?

Fallowfield might truly believe everything he posts. Does that make him deserve the abuse?

At the end of the day, nobody knows.

He may be a total WUM. He may be very insecure and could be taking the abuse personally... luckily it doesn't seem that way.

By all means reply to his posts and threads. But starting a thread with the sole purpose of taking the piss out of somebody that you don't know, knowing that others will jump in with the boot too, is well, a bit pathetic don't you think?

Fallowfield might truly believe everything he posts. Does that make him deserve the abuse?

I can take the abuse , it’s not really abuse as it’s just words on the internet really

Though I’m sure people would do and people probably get irate with my posts also

My opinions are my own and I do believe them every now and again I will get my fishing rod out though becuase why not

Back
Top Bottom