Transfer rumours 2014/2015 season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd rather Mr Clough decide who gets a trail and who doesn't. :)
We were asked if it was worth a punt. I offered my opinion. I'm sure Nigel Clough won't be asking me for my input, but someone else did so I offered it. I hope Cloughy offers trials rather than trails though. ;)

We were asked if it was worth a punt. I offered my opinion. I'm sure Nigel Clough won't be asking me for my input, but someone else did so I offered it. I hope Cloughy offers trials rather than trails though. ;)

Hope Mr Cloughs got a spell checker, and he uses a lap top not an ipad.

Fear sounding like a stuck record, but Lee Gregory at Halifax. I'm sure with 30+ goals by the end of the season he'll have a plethora of L2 & L1 clubs monitoring him, but "naa naa naa naa" etc.

Derby County players who have made less than 20 league appearances this season:-

Derby Fringe.JPG

I expect us to sign at least 3 or 4 of these. Freeman and Davies + 2 others?

Beckford anyone? Seen he's on bench for Bolton tonight. Proven goalscorer at league 1. May have another good few years left in him:/

Can Beckford still demand big wages though? I don't think he is a Clough type of player that said, he either likes skilful e.g. Baxter, Scougall or hardworking Coady, Brayford. With that in mind I still cant look beyond the obvious Billy Sharp....

Can't see Billy Sharp featuring for us ever again - although if he does I cannot see it working at all. He was dropped by Dichov on Monday vs Milwall - preferring Theo Robinson instead because he wanted to "inject some pace into the attack"

I am not convinced at all that Billy Sharp is anywhere near what we need. Any forward coming in has to have some pace as well as an ability to poach goals by being in the right place at the right time. It's no coincidence that Billy is struggling to get into teams like Reading and Southampton when they are playing at a higher level - he just doesn't have the pace to make that difference - he's not been that prolific back at Donny either.

I think that ship has sailed a long time ago - back for a third stint? No thanks - move on

Here's the latest rumour to hit BM this afternoon

Intersting as well as plausible if true

"As has already been Posted - Matt Hill has been released

Joe Ironside has also been released and it is unlikely that porter will have his contracted renewed

Marc Mcnulty is signed up on a 3 year deal

Nigel Clough is meeting with Billy Sharp early next week about a return

The Prince has pledged a cool £2million to our transfers alone this summer

Also to be released are Jasper Johns, Sean McGinty

Fabian Brandy and Lyle Taylor will be Sold and 3 youngsters will be loaned out"

Marc Mcnulty won everything at the Livingston awards evening. I know it's "only scotland"....but still.

Joe Ironside has also been released and it is unlikely that porter will have his contracted renewed

All sounds too good to be true. Personally I hope the money is used to tie up Maguire, Coady and Brayford. Everything else can be financed with the savings we are going to make from players out of contract and sales.

If we get rid of Johns, Mcginty, Porter, Miller, Taylor, Hill, Ironside, Mcfadzean & Brandy that means we will have to bring in at least 5 replacements?

Back
Top Bottom