Transfer Deadline day BLADES NEWS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

well every one said at the end of last season we had a bloated squad and lots of dross
surely cant complain if we eradicate unnecessary expenditure on said excess

Reckon there'd be much less complaining if the gaping holes we've got that need filling (ooh er missus!) were being addressed as well. They're not though.

One of the gaping holes - Harry Maguire-shaped - has only been needing plugging for a mere 25 months now!

"We want two people competing in every position"...

It would be stupid to loan Wallace out without some kind of recall as our only left back isn't exactly setting the world alight right now. And we'd be nailed if he gets injured.

Also feel that Reeds loan would be decent for him but still leaves us short in the middle.

Reckon i'll soon recognise more of the Fleetwood players than blades lads

Easily pleased?

who were you expecting

smalling , john terry

hes been playing in the championship ,

lets face it if we had signed Smalling youd find some fault

easily pleased we needed a centre back weve got one
hes a thousand per cent more pro active than Adkins

Last edited:
who were you expecting

smalling , john terry

hes been playing in the championship ,

lets face it if we had signed Smalling youd find some fault

You're talking bollox, mate. I've been pleased with loads of Wilder's signings before today's omnishambles.

Just that I'd've preferred something better than the injury-plagued 18th choice on CW's centre-half wish list, on loan.

But hey. It's delighted you, so who am I to complain?

You're talking bollox, mate. I've been pleased with loads of Wilder's signings before today's omnishambles.

Just that I'd've preferred something better than the injury-plagued 18th choice on CW's centre-half wish list, on loan.

It does smack of desperation.

was our last loan centre half an injury returnee from boro, Adkins too little too late success
thought he did ok but hey ho you keep piling on the bile
why change now
lets write off everyone before they don a shirt now

save you time
whats this omni shambles

reduce squad done
get shot of dross done
bring in new players , done

seems a plan to me

was our last loan centre half an injury returnee from boro, Adkins too little too late success
thought he did ok but hey ho you keep piling on the bile
why change now
lets write off everyone before they don a shirt now

save you time

You're incapable of any nuance. Unless folks are wildly dancing, naked in the aisles at everything Wilder does, they're traitors.

I'm basically saying I'm unimpressed (very) with the apparent panic signing (on the cheap) of Ebanks-Landell to plug a gap that should have been plugged long, long ago.

Baptiste, with his proven quality, isn't comparable.

If E-B turns out a success, no-one'll be more delighted than me. Just that he's hardly the rugged, dominant centre-half I (& many others) craved for that position. Let's see how he turns out (hopefully well).

You're incapable of any nuance. Unless folks are wildly dancing, naked in the aisles at everything Wilder does, they're traitors.

I'm basically saying I'm unimpressed (very) with the apparent panic recruitment of Ebanks-Landell to plug a gap that should have been plugged long, long ago.

Baptiste, with his proven quality, is incomparable.

If E-B turns out a success, no-one'll be more delighted than me. Just that he's hardly the rugged, dominant centre-half I (& many others) craved for that position. Let's see how he turns out (hopefully well).
why is it a panic hes after hungry players
this lad could be ravenous
surely we should see him before crucifying him

why is it a panic hes after hungry players
this lad could be ravenous
surely we should see him before crucifying him

Very uninspiring signing. But certainly no crucifying.

My beef's with Wilder on this. After all the types he was after (McFadzean, Morgan et al) & all the time he's had up to now, he lands up with this guy.

Hope it works out.

Yeah, that's how I see it too. God knows how far he was down Wilder's list?

Added bonus: cheap.
At least he had a list. It's an improvement on the last one. Now he just has to learn to put his choices in reverse order so when we end up with fifth on the list, it's actually his first choice.

Recap,we set out wanting
Grant
Morsy
Mcfazden
Morgan
Webster
Colcough
Pierre
Vincenti
El and so far we've got
Moore
Lavetory
Ebanks-lanell

Mmmmmmmm hope the lights are still on at the Lane
Grant,Morsy,Webster,Colclough,Pierre(?),Vincenti .....exactly who set out wanting them ?

Wilder set off by getting rid of the shit(Hammond, McEveley, Collins) and replacing them with average players (Hussey, O'connell and Wilson)
Now he seems to be getting rid of our better players (Che, DCL and Brayford) and replacing them with average ones again.
I am happy with Lavery for McNulty though.

Two who weren't playing and one playing poorly. Better than the first three maybe.

Im afraid, whilst we're in this shitty little league. Beggars simply can't be choosers.
Just wish we'd play hard to get sometimes instead of biting their fucking arm off.

That's because he plays for club retard, if he had any ability to start with it would have been coached out of him.
Everton can afford to take a £1 million punt on a young kid
If he comes good then great
If he doesn't they'll sell him to a Championship club for £4 million
What, like Blackburn did with Jordan Slew?

Blackburn are almost as badly run as a club as we are

I hasten to add "almost"

Back
Top Bottom