Todays lineup - identical to Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully Palace’s line up is shit
And some,as this is shite Osborne running about like a headless chicken and Osula could still be playing till next week ,with open goals a the lump would miss,ship him out ffs both should be nowhere near first 11

Hope there's no imminent signings watching this today or they may be on the blower to their agent saying "was there any other options"?!

Hi Stegosaurus here,

If Osborne, Robinson and Wes start in the PL then we are in the shit. All three are utter gash. Osula too for that matter, but he is young and has potential--but he shouldn't be starting.

Good job your joking mate... you had me going there for a minute 🙂

It's another bit of attention seeking by young William.

We've currently arguably weaker than last season, so no wonder Blades are concerned.
Then you realise we've still got a few players (which go straight into the 1st team) lined up.
Expect some to arrive before the Palace game where as others will be just before the deadline.

I’m afraid we could say that about most of these players.

Only pre season, but confirms my thoughts that playing pre season games against shite opposition really isn’t the best way to get ready.
management and coaching staff have their work cut out getting a tune out of this lot, needs 5-6 across the whole first 11 to make a competitive side.
Keeper.
CB- I have doubts over Egan
Midfield x 2
Striker…not one striker at the club ready for the upcoming season.

In fact, I doubt that current squad would be ready for the championship never mind the premier league.

I’m afraid we could say that about most of these players.

Only pre season, but confirms my thoughts that playing pre season games against shite opposition really isn’t the best way to get ready.
management and coaching staff have their work cut out getting a tune out of this lot, needs 5-6 across the whole first 11 to make a competitive side.
Keeper.
CB- I have doubts over Egan
Midfield x 2
Striker…not one striker at the club ready for the upcoming season.

In fact, I doubt that current squad would be ready for the championship never mind the premier league.

Agree, it's concerning....every promoted side usually straightens but amazingly we do seem to be weaker than last season.

Thankfully we've a few exciting signings lined up....which will put smiles on everyones faces.
Whether they come to fruition is another story but most of them should come through...so let's see.
Without improvements it's difficult to be optimistic.....but I'm 90% confident they will be significant improvements.

I think that team today was what it was. Which is a team that's lost all its creative players and has no strikers.

The 5 new players can't come in fast enough.

Agree, it's concerning....every promoted side usually straightens but amazingly we do seem to be weaker than last season.

Thankfully we've a few exciting signings lined up....which will put smiles on everyones faces.
Whether they come to fruition is another story but most of them should come through...so let's see.
Without improvements it's difficult to be optimistic.....but I'm 90% confident they will be significant improvements.
is this satirical or are you pretending to be ITK? Because talk about hedging your bets!

No way am I being sarcastic with this reply but could you make feel better with some names to these exciting signings we're about to get please?🙏

Be at least 4 changes for the palace game.
Makes no odds . Keep saying pre season games mean Diddly..
The difference was their hat trick scorer. . Stuttgart are a better side than half thee teams we will play this season.. been to their ground in 1993 when they won the bundesliga now holds 60k .
We playing 2 young lads up front today .

Of that 11 how many Would any other PL side be happy to pay a wage to ?

Maybe :
Baldock
Anel
Egan
Berge

I Think that’s it. Rest of that 11 shouldn’t be starting for a side that’s hoping to stay up.

The squad is in a sorry sorry state at the moment. Injuries admittedly but that side would struggle to stay up in the championship

We desperately need a number 10 and quite obviously can't play without at least one of them on the pitch. We've had 3 very good ones in that time, but managed to lose them all before we got to the Premier League.

Several players needed that performance was very poor to say the least. Sorry but Fodds is just not good enough he should have had the shot near post and he gave the ball away which in the Premier will result in another goal. There are Some keepers about like the Rotherham keeper and Michael Cooper of Plymouth who is almost back to full fitness midfield hopefully is addressed as Sander can't do it on his own. Three of the best performers last season ripped away from the club so we need to replace them. Doyle and McAtee City are still undecided and we know we can't replace starman but we need to try

Osborn was better than slimane today... And I'd rather Ben left back than the new lourici lad

Are you visually impaired?

Osborn was utter dog shite, gave the ball away constantly, out of position constantly and couldn't pass fucking water.

Larouci wasn't bad going forward but not great defensively, hopefully with Trusty alongside him instead of JLT who is probably still feeling dizzy from being turned inside out, he will improve....

Been saying for months we need a new keeper...Wes will cost us goals.

They have lost Saha
Olise was not in their team today
They have a lot of problems too
Hopefully they’ve got an ineffective midget playing on the right in midfield and we’ll get away with Osborn. A lack of pace or guile up front would also help as we can’t defend. Their defenders forgetting how to defend and having a barn door instead of a net might help our forwards.

Are you visually impaired?

Osborn was utter dog shite, gave the ball away constantly, out of position constantly and couldn't pass fucking water.

Larouci wasn't bad going forward but not great defensively, hopefully with Trusty alongside him instead of JLT who is probably still feeling dizzy from being turned inside out, he will improve....

Been saying for months we need a new keeper...Wes will cost us goals.
Not great defensively.????. mate that is putting it very mildly ... all over the place and like Rotherham game , for a big lad built like a tank he gets pushed off to easily...

I've liked silame so far links up good with George.. but today he was shit.....
Anel took a free kick to him and he just wasn't on the same wavelenght.. ball went out for a trow .. that summed up his game today .. I do see potential in him do ...

Back
Top Bottom