Throwing stuff in the crowd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Keith Curle's tenant

I really shouldn't be here.
Reaction score
Did another bottle go flying towards the pitch aimed at Diouf? I saw him near the corner flag and next time I looked there was a bottle on the line. Maybe they didn't clean up the one chucked at Lampard :D

But that wasn't all, some titheads were throwing bottles, screwed up bits of paper and drinks cartons from behind us hitting people quite often, nobsacks!

Ah lets be hounest if there was a bottle thrown at diouf i think he would of thrown it back since he is such a cock.

Throwing things from the crowd is completly unacceptable and should warrant a punishment towards the club, if the individual cannot be fined!

dj_uk_1234 said:
Throwing things from the crowd is completly unacceptable and should warrant a punishment towards the club, if the individual cannot be fined!

as mr mourinho said the other day the club or 30,000 fans should not be punished for one mans actions

rotherhamblade said:
as mr mourinho said the other day the club or 30,000 fans should not be punished for one mans actions
I beg to differ

Punishing the club would stop fans putting the players in danger

A linesman earlier who got hit by a coin had a blood vessel bust in his head. Thats serious stuff and punishment must be made.

dj_uk_1234 said:
I beg to differ

A linesman earlier who got hit by a coin had a blood vessel bust in his head. Thats serious stuff and punishment must be made.

If clubs were punished for things being thrown Wednedays would have been shut down years ago......and I know!

Bladesman said:
Ah lets be hounest if there was a bottle thrown at diouf i think he would of thrown it back since he is such a cock.

I'm only assuming it was thrown at him (if it was thrown at all) as he was the only opposing player in the area but it was no where near the corner like he was.

Not contemtp with throwing stuff towards players some dicks were throwing stuff in the crowd.

dj_uk_1234 said:

Well those who are throwing things have very short memories as it wasn't long ago we had a section of the ground closed off and a few hundred thousand pound fine imposed for throwing things.

The sad thing is, these dickheads don't think about anybody but themselves.

How about a new half time entertainment... any idiots caught throwing stuff are brought on to the pitch at half time, nailed to a stake on the centrespot and fans, players and officials get five minutes to throw as much stuff at this wanker as humanly possible. Bottles, coins... the lot.

The public humiliation and pain might make them think on next time :)

Seems to be happening a lot lately, perhaps the media coverage of it is giving it some kind of pseudo-glory. The only way to stop it from hAppening is to identify the individuals, if we start docking points then what is to stop sabotage attempts from rival fans?

Back
Top Bottom