Those wanting Hecky out....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I want Hecky out but would prefer to only take Wilder back until the end of the season as a stop gap while we find a long term successor. Is that okay, or am I not allowed an opinion or preference because it doesn't match yours?

I want Hecky out but would prefer to only take Wilder back until the end of the season as a stop gap while we find a long term successor. Is that okay, or am I not allowed an opinion or preference because it doesn't match yours?

Thats my opinion too and I'm generally a bit of an optimistic happy clapper type. Don't mind us losing as long we try our best and perform.
My logic for going for Wilder is below, however I'd give any other manager a chance too and don't mind if the replacement is someone else.

1: Presumably Wilder would be cheap, if the Prince is hoping to sell then doubt he'll be committing the club to a long term financial commitment.
Hence offer Wilder a 7 month trial contract with a massive avoid relegation bonus and review the situation at the end of the season.

2: We need a miracle but we've seem with our own eyes Wilder is capable of producing miracles more difficult than keeping this team up.
Still quite confident we'll be relegated with Wilder but 90% confident we'll improve and easily exceed Derby's low points record.

3: Wilder always has his teams well drilled and organised playing a style of system they've clearly been practicing on the training ground.

4: This is Wilder's last chance of the big time, he'll never get an opportunity again. So he'll be so fired up to make a positive impression.
Possibly too enthusiastic and too fired up. The players will be showing much more effort or some heads are going to be cracked.

Not allowed. Find another thread. There's a few.

Do you want to carry on like this you loser?
Go suck your father. Again.

This club should never employ an obese manager.

I know the quality of players aren't good enough but when do we start to give the players some stick? Heckys not on the field, these muppets are embarrassing the name.

Where everyone will end up getting to is, is PH getting the most out of what he’s been dealt. It could be this match or in a few matches time.

Unfortunately the answer is no. Regardless of injuries or bad luck. 95% of managers would have us on more than 1 point.

Whether another manager can remains to be seen.

Not advocating the sack, but it becomes an inevitability.

Don’t know if Wilder is the answer, but probably beats sticking on a 3 and a 6…

Back
Top Bottom