This defender we're after

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would that be an Estate. Agent, or one selling insurance policies?

No a secret agent. In this case a double agent, given how well he played for the opposition.

Happier days those, when we were better. :rolleyes:

HH

I heard on Saturday from a friend who knows someone within the club, (credible) that we are looking at someone from Palace....Zeki Fryers maybe?

They've only just signed him..

He is rapid though. I mean Kyle Walker style fast

Matt Lowton?

We need someone who CAN defend
Not someone who can't.

Great going forward - those who went to Villa last January saw how average he still was in defence.

Personally I would pass on that one - Centre half PLEASE.

UTB

Ironically he played centre half that day.

he played right side of a back three from my memory.

Not sure who played wing backs but my overwhelming memory of Villa is they seemed obsessed with getting it wide and trying to get crosses in - got them no where either except for that pathetic miss by Benteke just before half time.

UTB

might be steve gerrard , apart from the goal v everton been under whelming again
if his name hadnt popped up on the team sheets wouldnt have known he was in Basel

might be steve gerrard , apart from the goal v everton been under whelming again
if his name hadnt popped up on the team sheets wouldnt have known he was in Basel
I can just imagine the excuse for not signing him:-
"He didn't sign but the intent was there" :D

Seems strange that Butler was let go on loan, he was a solid defender at Walsall, maybe Cloughie saw something we can't.

We'd all love Brayford as would he I think but that won't happen this season in my mind.

I would think they would have to be a solid option for the squad not just defense, which makes Halford an attractive option.

Back
Top Bottom