The Verdict

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ched guilty or not guilty ?

• Total voters

Theres a great film with Paul Newman called The Verdict by the way.

Hmm. I think an internet fans' poll on the outcome of a rape case is possibly drifting in the direction of "tasteless"

This is how trials will be decided in the future. Think Logan's Run meets Opportunity Knocks.

It can't be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that she didn't consent or that they knew the 'consent' was invalid.
All three are guilty of being incredibly stupid and probably immoral (but one person's immoral is another acceptable behaviour). But you can't be locked up for being stupid or immoral.
And I'd tend to be with Crouchy.

Not guilty. Simply on the basis that it cannot be proven 100% that he did.

Hmm. I think an internet fans' poll on the outcome of a rape case is possibly drifting in the direction of "tasteless"

Think it's okay if the poll is... 'Do you think he will be found guilty or not guilty based on the evidence we've seen?'

Rather than... 'Is he guilty or not guilty?'

Jenny Agutter. Wet dress. Can't concentrate on work. Remembering Walkabout was on the other night. Even less work now.
Now that's just totally unfair. With the case conclusion and Jenny Agutter in Logan's Run on the mind what chance have we got.

Must think of her in a wimpole in the Midwife drama, must think of her in the wimpole in the Midwife drama.......

Too many grey areas in the story and a fair few people at the hotel saw what happened. Not one of those people has claimed she was raped not even the hotel receptionist. Its her "I don't really remember" word against their "she consented and we didn't rape her".

Not enough evidence. Not Guilty

On the balance of what we know and the help that Pinchy and Pervy have provided (sincere thanks chaps) I cannot believe they will be sent down. Silly and misguided, yes, but surely not rape.

On the basis that there will be an acquital I am looking forward to Ched scoring a squeeler on saturday

And well done for not pointing out Walkabout was on:mad::mad:

It can't be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that she didn't consent or that they knew the 'consent' was invalid.
All three are guilty of being incredibly stupid and probably immoral (but one person's immoral is another acceptable behaviour). But you can't be locked up for being stupid or immoral.
And I'd tend to be with Crouchy.

This basically covers it for me. Ched needs a slap for being monumentally stupid, but other than that - Not Guilty, m'lud.

Back
Top Bottom