The Outs...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can go - whether it be termination of loan, loan out or sale....

• Jimmy Fleck

Votes: 348 94.6%
  • Norwood

Votes: 159 43.2%
  • Benie traore

Votes: 150 40.8%
  • Luke Thomas

Votes: 346 94.0%
  • Adam Davies

Votes: 214 58.2%
  • Chris Basham (withdraw from squad?)

Votes: 227 61.7%
  • Coulibaly

Votes: 290 78.8%
  • Rhian Brewster

Votes: 119 32.3%
  • Will Osula

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Daniel Jebbison

Votes: 181 49.2%
  • Yasser Larouci

Votes: 124 33.7%
  • Ben Osborne

Votes: 130 35.3%

• Total voters

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Whilst it seems extremely shady putting opinion up in such a way, it is never the less open for discussion. But there is no room for sentoment any more.... Without a doubt we will be looking to shift players who have served us well, but there comes a time with everyone... you can't keep them for the sake of they might play a part some time.

It's not been good enough in many ways this season and unfortunately Wilder now has to start chopping at a squad thay should have been addressed in the Summer. We can't blame hecky for this, he had to keep numbers and as a resilt had to keep players who otherwise probably may have been moved on.

Wilder has said himself, he doesn't want squad players. Anyone coming into the club in the window has to walk into the starting XI.... This in it's own right showing that we are being forced to play dead wood / substandard players.

But who moves on?? And how?? Anyone not listed please feel free to mention if you think they leave the club.

I assume you mean outs in Jan?

Regardless I've voted for them all except Osula.

Brewster and Benie on loan.

Basham unregistered.

The rest can be flogged for whatever amount of cash we can get.

It's not just to send out contracted players,comes with a price.

A left back or two and coulibaly are pretty common sense ones.

Fleck probably it only if we have a lined up replacement who will kick on

January is typically slow for most clubs with very little happening.

Laroucie all out a month ago now not so much. Trust the People who deal with the players.

Whilst it seems extremely shady putting opinion up in such a way, it is never the less open for discussion. But there is no room for sentoment any more.... Without a doubt we will be looking to shift players who have served us well, but there comes a time with everyone... you can't keep them for the sake of they might play a part some time.

It's not been good enough in many ways this season and unfortunately Wilder now has to start chopping at a squad thay should have been addressed in the Summer. We can't blame hecky for this, he had to keep numbers and as a resilt had to keep players who otherwise probably may have been moved on.

Wilder has said himself, he doesn't want squad players. Anyone coming into the club in the window has to walk into the starting XI.... This in it's own right showing that we are being forced to play dead wood / substandard players.

But who moves on?? And how?? Anyone not listed please feel free to mention if you think they leave the club.
Who’s buying them? You can put anyone up for sale but if you don’t have any takers all you do is wreck the opportunity to have a highly motivated player. They’ll all just be ensuring they don’t get injured knowing full well they’re leaving in the summer.
You also can’t decide on loans until you know what you can do in January to bring in new squad players.

Who’s buying them? You can put anyone up for sale but if you don’t have any takers all you do is wreck the opportunity to have a highly motivated player. They’ll all just be ensuring they don’t get injured knowing full well they’re leaving in the summer.
You also can’t decide on loans until you know what you can do in January to bring in new squad players.

As the vote says, the don't have to be sales do they? You have a number of players there who would walk into championship teams for one last hoorah...and there would be a number of suitors knocking if available.

Coventry need a CM and know Flecky very well obviously....

Norwood is one of the most accomplished midfielders at getting out of the Championship....

Adam Davies.... Experienced internation goalkeeper.

As the vote says, the don't have to be sales do they? You have a number of players there who would walk into championship teams for one last hoorah...and there would be a number of suitors knocking if available.

Coventry need a CM and know Flecky very well obviously....

Norwood is one of the most accomplished midfielders at getting out of the Championship....

Adam Davies.... Experienced internation goalkeeper.
Ah ok. Who would you burn our transfer budget to get out the club because no one is taking them and their wages unless we sweeten it?
Got it. I’d remove Basham from the squad and keep the money for the rebuild.

Basically everyone bar Osula can go. Some I would keep but I wouldn’t be against it.

My issue is next season where the ones we want to stay won’t stay.

Any that we want to stay who don't want to stick around after being part of this seasons shit show, and doesn't want to be part of CWs revolution and reset, can fuck off quickly for me. I wouldn't want them in that case. I'd rather we have players who are determined to help bring us back to the PL and appreciate playing for that red and white shirt.

There's never been room for sentiment, it's just fans assume there is when players they don't like get contracts.

If we're cancelling loans we are paying a fee. If we are terminating contracts we have to pay them up. If we are selling players there have to be buyers.

We could weaken the squad by getting rid of 5 or 6 players, which might free up the cash to buy one longshot who has little chance of being up for it, just like Slimani and Traore.

Of all the results, I’m amazed that 70% of fans would keep Brewster. It’s all about opinions. 😀

I assume you mean outs in Jan?

Regardless I've voted for them all except Osula.

Brewster and Benie on loan.

Basham unregistered.

The rest can be flogged for whatever amount of cash we can get.
Nobody will pay owt for our bobbar.

Get rid of the fucking lot! Sorry but there giving me the hump!! And yes I will be at the city tomorrow for some more pain!

Who the fuck wants to keep Fleck? Like the Norwegian Blue, he has ceased to be.

osula has to be kept he could be useful in the championship next season

Fleck, Thomas, Coulibaly. Everyone else still has value or it would be pointless moving them because we have no options to replace them.

We aren't signing lots of players. Arblaster replaces Fleck. If Thomas loan can be terminated then we'll bring in another loan and maybe one low cost permanent of a nominal fee for a player out of contract in the summer is my guess

Last edited:
Fleck, Thomas, Coulibaly. Everyone else still has value or it would be pointless moving them because we have no options to replace them.
Common sense at last. If nobody is interested they remain ours, let's not piss any of them off by telling them the job is coming to an end, they may still be able to step up for 20 minutes when needed.

Common sense at last. If nobody is interested they remain ours, let's not piss any of them off by telling them the job is coming to an end, they may still be able to step up for 20 minutes when needed.
I'm also a big believer in standing up to your contractual obligations. Plus, pissing agents off by trying to shortchange their players is never a good idea

Back
Top Bottom