The next 4 league games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Predictions please how many points do think we will get based on the current squad and just remember back to last season when Clough rested players for the cup we have both Tottenham games in the middle of all this.

10/1/14 V Preston home there current position 3rd
17/1/14 V MK Dons away there current position 4th
24/1/14 V Rochdale away there current position 8th
31/1/14 V Swindon home there current position 2nd

Being always the optimist i am going for 2 points from this.

With the present squad and looking on the bright side...
Preston (draw 1-1) 1 pt
MK (draw 0-0) 1 pt
Rochdale (win 1-2) 3 pts
Swindon (lose 1-2) 0 pts

Wow That makes a grand total of 5 pts, don't ask me who will get the goals, notice we only score 3 goals in 4 games! and I would think we would drop down to 8th :/

BUT if we bring some players in could be very different?

Predictions please how many points do think we will get based on the current squad and just remember back to last season when Clough rested players for the cup we have both Tottenham games in the middle of all this.

10/1/14 V Preston home there current position 3rd
17/1/14 V MK Dons away there current position 4th
24/1/14 V Rochdale away there current position 8th
31/1/14 V Swindon home there current position 2nd

Being always the optimist i am going for 2 points from this.
HAA HAAA, YOU ARE ALREADY WRONG!!!

Well done today, I think you will get all 3 points next week, we are poor at the minute losing our last 2 home games only getting a point today when Crawley had a striker in goal for over half the game and we have also lost Benik Afobe today as Arsenal have sold him.

Well done today, I think you will get all 3 points next week, we are poor at the minute losing our last 2 home games only getting a point today when Crawley had a striker in goal for over half the game and we have also lost Benik Afobe today as Arsenal have sold him.

You lot fuck it up most seasons - think last season your manager went bonkers around feb/mar time blaming the pitch at stadium MK.

Am glad to hear Afobe has left MK - he looked a quality player.

Your team this year looks a tad better than before but you do seem to be blowing very hot or very cold with very little in between. teams go up that are consistent and neither of our teams are exactly that at present.

Think we might have gone back to our "cup" formation/style which suits us more and with Swindon/Rochdale/MK/Spurs x2 and Preston in the cup coming up in January, if it was me I'd stick to that way of playing - why change a formula that is difficult for opposition to play against.

All the best.

UTB

truer, an I am delighted about it, no let up though we have to win at MKD next week, whereas if we had put the performances in agianst Port Vale and the like we could have looked to get a very decent point next week.

Good news :)
Bamford now Afobe
Pattern emerging :)
However, you still have some decent players who can find the back of the onion bag. It's not going to be a walk in the park for us, I'm sure of that

Bamford now Afobe
However, you still have some decent players who can find the back of the onion bag. It's not going to be a walk in the park for us, I'm sure of that

And there's me thinking it was only United who sold their best players...;)

Bamford now Afobe

The next 4no league games for all clubs and there managers are critical . Panic will start with the manager , board and fans if results do not go to plan and this will be transmitted to the players . Out of all the teams in league 1 , it is only Mr Clough who will not get the sack , if results do not go the right way now , or at the end of the season. Big positive for us in the run in.

UTB

And I'm delighted to be wrong as well ....... but I still stand by my comments that unless we have major surgery to the squad in the JTW, asap, we will not be able to get into the play-offs AND stand a chance of competing, rather than rolling over as usual !!

Hope I'm wrong again, because I see f**k all happening so far on the transfer front, but we will see ...... ;)
UTB & FTP

Back
Top Bottom