The Golden Rule

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So far I've read one set of views from the pro-selling camp, that in attempting to retain Murphy his form might suffer and that it would be detrimental to the club and any potential fee they might receive. That's one scenario. Another might be that with a declared opinion from within the club, again by it's manager, that promotion was our priority this season, attempting to persuade Murphy to stay for one more season, and that Murphy will have been regarded as central to that promotion push, would have been another scenario. If, at the end of that season, promotion hadn't been achieved then Murphy would be allowed to leave with the club's blessing. Of course this represents a gamble, but should Murphy have bitten the bullet, got his head down, and contributed to this push for promotion, then perhaps a gamble worth taking. If he was sensible enough to have played well and other teams were interested in his form, form displayed over more than a couple of seasons, then a dutch auction may have arisen and the question of Murphy's value would be an altogether different question.

Fairy nuff.

I'd imagine this was the scenario put before Murphy - it seems one of the best ways of encouraging him to stay. But his stated reason for leaving was international ambition, and to this end there was the higher profile of Division 2 (and, from memory, connections with the Scotland set up at Brighton).

If he had stuck around for a season then that time would have passed.

The problem the Board and club have is a chequered history of 'excuses' and letting the fans down. Whether everything was done to sign players or not, it's hard not to at least be suspicious given the amount of nonsense we've been fed over the years.

This I get but this is what Adkins has said:

“However, I must highlight the excellent work of [managing director] Mal Brannigan. I’m pushing and the board are pushing but we’ve got a good group and we want to improve it. So we don’t just want to sign players willy nilly simply for the sake of getting something done.”

“There’s that and another player I was really excited about getting over the line. I know from my point of view that the football club have gone above and well beyond to try and get them here.

Now either that's true, or he's lying (there's a thread about that somewhere :eek:), or he's been duped.

I'd factor in the dismissal and paying off of Clough and his staff, the appointment of Adkins and his staff, further back there was the Beard - and even Matt Done. More recently there's been Sharp, Sammon, and Edgar - the jury's out on Woolford though he did play Sharp in for the second on Satdi.

And the stated long term ambition of the Prince. The research they had done. Jim's communication with the fans - and his enduring (though presumably not infinite) patience. The ~£6m they are spending annually on the club.

I really can't see how we could reasonably be better placed.

Things won't always go according to plan but, for me, the bigger picture atm is as bright as it's ever been.

Fairy nuff.

I'd imagine this was the scenario put before Murphy - it seems one of the best ways of encouraging him to stay. But his stated reason for leaving was international ambition, and to this end there was the higher profile of Division 2 (and, from memory, connections with the Scotland set up at Brighton).

If he had stuck around for a season then that time would have passed.

Indeed, wee Gordy already said he wasn't going to pick anybody from division1, however well they were playing and as I understand it, more or less intimated that this would be a good move from an international viewpoint. Whether you think Murphy is International quality or not (for me he isn't, not even for the Scots) it would be hard for the lad to ignore such hints. As someone who has played to a reasonable level, if as manager you get someone knock on your door and hand you a written transfer request and tells you the whole scenario of Brighton and International ambition, you shake the hand and wish them all the best and do not try and persuade them to stay, because you're wasting your breath and lumbering yourself with a player who has a seething resentment for an opportunity you denied him.

Playing a bit part at Brighton is really raising Murphy's profile you would have thought he might have learnt something from former team mate Harry if you ain't getting in the first team on a regular basis the only thing added to your ability is splinters and piles.

As ever, ignore what United say, and focus on what they do.
100% agree with the OP and I'd say this should be a lesson in life rather than a comment on the blades board in particular.

Major actions this summer are

doyle -released
Holt - released
Davies - released
Murphy - sold

Sharp - purchased
Sammon - loaned
Edgar - loaned
Woolford - loaned

That looks like they have maintained or marginally increased last seasons cost base.

A couple of strong loan to purchase moves now would be a real sign of intent, otherwise it's business as usual

edit - obviously missed the summer's really significant action which is the changing of the nigel's. Initial evidence shows that Collins and JCR have been brought in from the cold which is effectively two decent league 1 signings for free

My opinion for what it's worth.....if there were deals to be done on a centre half and central midfield player of the right quality and right price then United should have ensured that those deals were done before the deadline as it would have left us in an unbelievably strong position.....

The fact is they didn't bring anyone in for whatever reason so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. We have a good team (albeit with one or two areas for improvement) and we're winning games. If we can get a couple in during the loan window that strengthen us then I will settle for that.

It hasn't knocked my confidence that we can go up. I believe we will find a way this time.

Nigel wants Burns and Hammond, not inferior (in his opinion, not mine) alternatives. Let's assume that hypothesis.

Now then...

How on Earth United are supposed to "ensure" deals are done by a particular externally-imposed deadline, when the players in question are contracted to clubs that won't let them go (yet) remains a mystery to me.

I've previously identified two possibilities - blackmail and kidnapping, I'd welcome further suggestions...

Nigel wants Burns and Hammond, not inferior (in his opinion, not mine) alternatives. Let's assume that hypothesis.

Now then...

How on Earth United are supposed to "ensure" deals are done by a particular externally-imposed deadline, when the players in question are contracted to clubs that won't let them go (yet) remains a mystery to me.

I've previously identified two possibilities - blackmail and kidnapping, I'd welcome further suggestions...

Cloning. :)
Cloning. :)

Now then...

Hypnotism :confused:

Now then...

Quantum travel to one of the Everett's alternate Many-Worlds where we have signed them.

That is pretty much textbook straw man.

We put Murphy on a long term contract. He expressed a desire to leave.

Either he stays with the sigificant chance that he will decreases in value both as a player and as a financial asset, or we seek to maximise the possible return - a course of action aided by the contract.

The second course of action is clearly in the best interests of the club.

Playing devils advocate, why is there a significant chance that a player of Murphy's age will decrease in value? Another good season for us under NA and there is every possibility his value will increase.

My simple take on this is, the guy has just signed a 3 year contract, if we are not under pressure to sell as the club says, we tell Brighton he is not for sale and tell Murph to get on with it. Pinchys view of sick notes being handed in is ridiculous in conjunction with JM.

I reflect back on the Maguire fiasco where we pretended to play hard ball and then had to go cap in hand saying please buy him! Sums up our lilly livered approach to transfers.

I have heard all the clapping and slashing accusations over the last 24 hours, for the supposed slashers such as myself, we will always be cynical as long the McCabe spin machine is involved and the addition of a yank PR expert as co chairman doesn't really change much. We have heard it all before, game changing, reinvestment, other club wouldn't sell etc etc .

The club is moving forwards, we have a great manager and we are playing a more expansive entertaining brand of football, but what I really want to see is the backing of the board to make sure we have enough to get automatic this season.

I am worried by the loan market. Reflect on Kyle Walker Kyle Bartley etc who got recalled leaving us with no fall back options. We are still exposed, imagine Edgar gets crocked playing for Canada slide down the snake and back to square 1 defensively.

Bit of a ramble, I was traditionally a clapper ( just ask Bertie Blade who I used to give Pelter's to) but McCabe kicked it out of me.

Playing devils advocate, why is there a significant chance that a player of Murphy's age will decrease in value?

A few sulks http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-50m-Manchester-City-s-no-means-big-sulk.html

But besides this, why isn't it just blindingly obvious?

Murphy wanted to leave, and for decent reasons, if we keep him against his will how is this likely to maintain or improve his performance (or enhance our reputation as a prospective employer).

In what area of life does forcing someone to do something against their will maintain or improve their performance?

Unless I've missed something this is another one of those threads where I've no real idea why it's even a question. Baffling.

I've read the many posts on this matter attentively. I've attempted to suspend whatever viewpoint I hold in order to digest the various arguments and counter arguments that have been expressed.

What I've read from the 'the only consequence is to sell' camp is that once a player submits a transfer request there's no alternative than to let him go. If not then his price will drop and his form will suffer.....maybe, maybe not. Murphy, I believe, had at least 2 seasons remaining on his agreement with the club. He was generally regarded as one of the best, if not the best player at the club. Assume we declined to show interest in selling him now, what would be in his interest? To play poorly? To prejudice any chance of another club being interested in a player whose form isn't that good? As we entered this season with the club's stance, as expressed by it's manager, Nigel Adkins, being that we weren't going to sell our best players, the news shortly after this statement that Murphy was to be sold was naturally met with displeasure by some of it's supporters. Not surprising really.....but continuing with the timescales surrounding this. A few months earlier Murphy commits to a new contract, saying he and his family are happy at the club and the area. Fast forward and these comments have been neatly swept away never to be mentioned again. Funny how a thought through commitment can change so rapidly? Coincidence?

So far I've read one set of views from the pro-selling camp, that in attempting to retain Murphy his form might suffer and that it would be detrimental to the club and any potential fee they might receive. That's one scenario. Another might be that with a declared opinion from within the club, again by it's manager, that promotion was our priority this season, attempting to persuade Murphy to stay for one more season, and that Murphy will have been regarded as central to that promotion push, would have been another scenario. If, at the end of that season, promotion hadn't been achieved then Murphy would be allowed to leave with the club's blessing. Of course this represents a gamble, but should Murphy have bitten the bullet, got his head down, and contributed to this push for promotion, then perhaps a gamble worth taking. If he was sensible enough to have played well and other teams were interested in his form, form displayed over more than a couple of seasons, then a dutch auction may have arisen and the question of Murphy's value would be an altogether different question.

So much that's written about this now is with hindsight acting in its favour. For me, I'll trust in Adkins to know what's best for the club and it's fortunes this season. But to suggest that the club had no alternative where Murphy was concerned is incorrect at best. The problem as I see it is that each opposing post becomes a simple example of 'You're wrong...no, you're wrong', and as a result an opposing opinion is dismissed without consideration for any positives contained within that position.
A very well thought and considered post. One of your best in my opinion if I must say. Now were you ever expecting that from myself IIYB?

Careful mind, you'll be labelled a slasher if you choose to pursue that tone. Remember: dissapointments don't exist on this board, only hysterics.

A very well thought and considered post. One of your best in my opinion if I must say. Now were you ever expecting that from myself IIYB?

Careful mind, you'll be labelled a slasher if you choose to pursue that tone. Remember: dissapointments don't exist, only hysterics.

I understand the reasons for Murphy's sale, it's just the minute detail I questioned. I dare say at the root of this was Murphy being alerted to the fact that he could earn more playing for Brighton, and with that there was never going to be much United could do to alter things in their favour. I don't begrudge anyone earning a good wedge for them and their family, but what surrounds this won't have been one of those spur of the moment occasions that just happened within a week or two of Murphy's transfer request. Never mind, it's done now, and we and the club must look to the future.

Thanks for your comments, and I hadn't given it any thought whether you would or wouldn't comment positively or not, so your thoughts are appreciated.

I don't pay too much attention to the novelty of 'clapper' or 'slasher', they tend to be compartments that others like to put you in. All any of us can hope for is to write from the heart and hope that what we say connects in some way, beyond that there's very little we have control over.

Careful mind, you'll be labelled a slasher if you choose to pursue that tone. Remember: dissapointments don't exist on this board, only hysterics.

Dissapointments don't exist anywhere...:)

I understand the reasons for Murphy's sale, it's just the minute detail I questioned. I dare say at the root of this was Murphy being alerted to the fact that he could earn more playing for Brighton, and with that there was never going to be much United could do to alter things in their favour. I don't begrudge anyone earning a good wedge for them and their family, but what surrounds this won't have been one of those spur of the moment occasions that just happened within a week or two of Murphy's transfer request. Never mind, it's done now, and we and the club must look to the future.

Thanks for your comments, and I hadn't given it any thought whether you would or wouldn't comment positively or not, so your thoughts are appreciated.

I don't pay too much attention to the novelty of 'clapper' or 'slasher', they tend to be compartments that others like to put you in. All any of us can hope for is to write from the heart and hope that what we say connects in some way, beyond that there's very little we have control over.

Yes, they are quite hackneyed labels. I tend to prefer my own appellations! I couldn't. apart from a notable few, tell you where any particular member sits. It depends on the issue, doesn't it? What am I, for example? John Harris and Tony Currie might suggest one thing; Kevin Blackwell and Nick Montgomery very much the other.

As for Jamie Murphy, for once we'll have to disagree. I think he'll fail rather badly at Brighton. Just a hunch really but it doesn't seem the right 'fit' somehow? I'm pretty sure Nigel will ultimately replace him with someone better. It's certainly opened up a berth for the very exciting young Ché. A 'work in progress' is what it says on the tin - it takes time, certainly longer than a single transfer window!

Anyway, must be off, I need to think up an acerbic nickname for you....:)

A few sulks http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-50m-Manchester-City-s-no-means-big-sulk.html

But besides this, why isn't it just blindingly obvious?

Murphy wanted to leave, and for decent reasons, if we keep him against his will how is this likely to maintain or improve his performance (or enhance our reputation as a prospective employer).

In what area of life does forcing someone to do something against their will maintain or improve their performance?

Unless I've missed something this is another one of those threads where I've no real idea why it's even a question. Baffling.

Blindingly obvious and baffling. The thing is WHF whilst we are all Blades we have different opinions it doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong it is just opinions. If our views are diametrically opposed we are never going to agree, (that is why logic doesn't work as a persuasive tool) so rather than create another long and tedious thread of "you said they said" let's just agree to differ on this one.

100% agree with the OP and I'd say this should be a lesson in life rather than a comment on the blades board in particular.

Major actions this summer are

doyle -released
Holt - released
Davies - released
Murphy - sold

Sharp - purchased
Sammon - loaned
Edgar - loaned
Woolford - loaned

That looks like they have maintained or marginally increased last seasons cost base.

Released - Doyle would have been one of our top earners, Holt was on loan from Scotland, wouldn't have been on a lot, Davies would have been on a decent whack as would Murphy.

In - Sharp, we must have paid Leeds at least 500K you would have thought and may even have had something to do with settling his contract, will be a top earner (more than Doyle). Sammon and Edgar will both be on considerably more than Holt and Davies, Woolford will probably be on the same as Murphy given he was a free agent. Given the Murphy fee, which as far as I know hasn't been 100% confirmed, I reckon it's safe to say we've spent more, or will potentialy be spending more than we have received over the season as it stands.

Adkins will be on more than Clough I suspect, there's the pitch, the dugouts, new contracts for Diego, Che and we're still in the market for a couple of higher league players, presumably we were looking at permanent deals.

Cast your minds back to Wilson's 2nd season and I defy anyone to say it's same owd.

Released - Doyle would have been one of our top earners, Holt was on loan from Scotland, wouldn't have been on a lot, Davies would have been on a decent whack as would Murphy.

In - Sharp, we must have paid Leeds at least 500K you would have thought and may even have had something to do with settling his contract, will be a top earner (more than Doyle). Sammon and Edgar will both be on considerably more than Holt and Davies, Woolford will probably be on the same as Murphy given he was a free agent. Given the Murphy fee, which as far as I know hasn't been 100% confirmed, I reckon it's safe to say we've spent more, or will potentialy be spending more than we have received over the season as it stands.

Adkins will be on more than Clough I suspect, there's the pitch, the dugouts, new contracts for Diego, Che and we're still in the market for a couple of higher league players, presumably we were looking at permanent deals.

Cast your minds back to Wilson's 2nd season and I defy anyone to say it's same owd.

Excellently put.

Yes, they are quite hackneyed labels. I tend to prefer my own appellations! I couldn't. apart from a notable few, tell you where any particular member sits. It depends on the issue, doesn't it? What am I, for example? John Harris and Tony Currie might suggest one thing; Kevin Blackwell and Nick Montgomery very much the other.

As for Jamie Murphy, for once we'll have to disagree. I think he'll fail rather badly at Brighton. Just a hunch really but it doesn't seem the right 'fit' somehow? I'm pretty sure Nigel will ultimately replace him with someone better. It's certainly opened up a berth for the very exciting young Ché. A 'work in progress' is what it says on the tin - it takes time, certainly longer than a single transfer window!

Anyway, must be off, I need to think up an acerbic nickname for you....:)

As an observer and collector of social history old and new, I recall one of Soho's many after hours, private members watering holes. The hostess of one such club would always welcome members, their guests, and bon viveurs in general with the greeting, 'Hello Cunty', so as a suggestion you're welcome to employ this as a nickname if you feel it suits.....just a suggestion you understand, you may come up with something you feel is far more fitting.

As for Murphy, it's an interesting case, one designed to heighten perceptions and reinforce former prejudices or bias. Clubs and their employees engage in fibs and untruths, not entirely surprising I should add, but something that, when it comes to it's supporters, is often regarded as an incongruous act when it applies to the bond they imagine exists between 'their' club and those who pay at the turnstiles. I say 'imagine' as this has been sometimes put into question by the indifference of an owner, most noteworthy being the Oystons at Blackpool. If ever a case demonstrated, fans have very little real influence, and the connection for them is a truly emotional one, with passions layered upon passions, almost akin to a devoted religionist.

It wasn't a case of whether Murphy might leave that concerned me, just the timescale that followed his sale, which exposed a set of rapidly stitched together 'explanations' that didn't sit comfortably with events as they unfolded. For example, a 'meet the manager' night was held pre-season, at which Adkins said that Murphy wouldn't be sold. This was repeated in print a few, and I do mean few, weeks later, the point being that a club doesn't progress if it sells it's best players. Unsurprisingly, this commitment to retain our best players was thrown into question with the announcement that Murphy was to be sold. The world is now a great deal smaller due to social networking sites, and rumour, repeated far too often for the liking of some, tends to act like building bricks in what might be viewed as a war of truth between supporter and club. So Murphy has left, the club survives, and we look for positives.

I made the point about promises not to sell and the act of selling. No one should be surprised about the behaviour patterns that surround business dealings where clubs are concerned. A suitor of a player can begin the process of enquiry some time before it's clear that a deal is done. Added to this, rumours were rife that Murphy had already signed for Brighton in early August, something I'd cast doubt on, but that's the rumour wheel for you. So with the timescales I've mentioned, would anyone be surprised if this deal hadn't already begun even while a PR offensive was in operation to soothe any ripples of discontent? Thus life continues, players come and go, and only time will tell if players sold, the money that follows said sale, and any re-investment that's promised, actually materialises. I suppose I'm what might be termed a healthy cynic, I hope for the best while not being surprised at whatever goes on around me. It's a position designed to maintain some semblance of sanity while others behave in ways that question all that is meaningful to me. I actually think we have a regime at the Lane who want progress to be more than empty words. The trouble that United has is one based on a history of underachievement and selling their better players, so with this in mind it's little wonder that any PR outpourings are met with a set of views that believes little other than what it sees with it's own eyes.

Apologies for the length of this post, but you deserve an explanation for the way I view this. We're currently showing signs that can't do anything other than encourage even the most hardened cynic. Without labouring over the two Nigel's, what we're now seeing is an attacking philosophy that's pleasing to the eye, it's encouraged by the management, and it makes everyone feel as if their money is spent for the right reasons. Good times ahead I hope, and no doubt the issues surrounding Murphy will be neatly filed away, at least until the next example of trying to convince supporters that we all share the same set of aspirations. Let's be united indeed. UTB

Playing devils advocate, why is there a significant chance that a player of Murphy's age will decrease in value? Another good season for us under NA and there is every possibility his value will increase.

My simple take on this is, the guy has just signed a 3 year contract, if we are not under pressure to sell as the club says, we tell Brighton he is not for sale and tell Murph to get on with it. Pinchys view of sick notes being handed in is ridiculous in conjunction with JM.

I reflect back on the Maguire fiasco where we pretended to play hard ball and then had to go cap in hand saying please buy him! Sums up our lilly livered approach to transfers.

I have heard all the clapping and slashing accusations over the last 24 hours, for the supposed slashers such as myself, we will always be cynical as long the McCabe spin machine is involved and the addition of a yank PR expert as co chairman doesn't really change much. We have heard it all before, game changing, reinvestment, other club wouldn't sell etc etc .

The club is moving forwards, we have a great manager and we are playing a more expansive entertaining brand of football, but what I really want to see is the backing of the board to make sure we have enough to get automatic this season.

I am worried by the loan market. Reflect on Kyle Walker Kyle Bartley etc who got recalled leaving us with no fall back options. We are still exposed, imagine Edgar gets crocked playing for Canada slide down the snake and back to square 1 defensively.

Bit of a ramble, I was traditionally a clapper ( just ask Bertie Blade who I used to give Pelter's to) but McCabe kicked it out of me.
I am definitely a clapper and I do take issue with criticisms of Kevin McCabe and family. He is a genuine supporter and has bank rolled the club for years until the Prince became involved. Yes he may have made some poor decisions on managers but that was not based on going for a cheap option. The "Maguire fiasco" may not appear to have been handled that well but who actually knows the full truth? The mistake made was not replacing Maguire and not only that but falling out with and cold shouldering Collins for the rest of the season. Yes NC did get Paddy McCarthy from CP in but he was pretty useless (so clearly the wrong choice and not a replacement and he did not last that long) and you cannot say he had no money as he later bought the Beard and Matt Done plus COG, Davies and Holt on loan. The "fiasco" was Clough's failure to replace Harry. Had he done so with a player like Edgar then our whole season could have been very different. As for Murphy as others have said we have effectively already spent that money but I do believe that the club genuinely tried to sign further players and will do so. They will however be the ones that NA wants and they will enhance the squad rather than be unfit also rans.

Oh deary me :confused:
oh deary deary me

we are on the verge of building a squad we all think has the makings of really doing something
and the the board are screwing us brigade with their conspiracy theories lifted straight from Owlstalk are in trying to scupper any forward momentum

blades fans really ,, I mean really
stop living in a fantasy world where McCabe wears a mask and after writing off 65 m debt nicks 1.5 back
what astounds me is mind numbing stupidity of it
like we havent brought in any new players and we are paying players 20 quid a week
take a course in business or basic economics

Are we though?

Sammon is a slight improvement on Steven Davies
Sharp is not an improvement on Murphy (There would have been bedlam if had made a straight swap with Leeds)
Woolford looks no better than Ben Davies

We have also lost Holt and Doyle and are without Brayford, Done, Coutts and Harris for the foreseeable future. Cuvelier, J Wallace, Scougall and Baxter cannot be relied upon to stay fit, or behave in Baxter's case.

The only player brought in to supplement the squad is Edgar.
sorry but your talking out your arse
we look a team which we never did last season
Murphy was ok nothing more his raising to best forward weve ever had is the biggest load of bollocks Ive ever seen on here
he was adequate
Sharps shits are better than him

your post Id expect from an owl on the Star comments page
why not call Adkins a useless twat and finish off your garbage

Murphy was ok nothing more his raising to best forward weve ever had is the biggest load of bollocks Ive ever seen on here
he was adequate

Perhaps Murphy was made to look better than he is by the performances of those around him. Up to now he hasn't been missed,with the injured regaining fitness, the Murphy sale may turn out to have been good business for United.
I trust our present manager's judgement. IMO Clough was given more power than his overall abilities warranted. Adkins, is able to take a much wider view than Clough, as to what's achievable, and is able to put into practice a style of play that achieves the objective.

oh deary deary me

Made me smile and remember this - can almost hear the Scottish component of the club saying it when Clough got the Spanish Archer.

thehighlife_2_396x222.jpg

I agree that Murphy will struggle at Brighton to be honest but he was a loss to us, though I have my doubts as to how effective he would have been in the system NA wants to play. Woolford is a different type of player - not a game changer.The bit that doesn't fit is there were rumours of a Brighton bid before the meet the manager night and he wasn't going then - so what changed Murphy's mind - it was his attitude that brought about the transfer, had he wanted to stay he would still be with us. Guess we'll never know - but we are Sheffield United and we move on. Not bothered really whether JM makes it at the seaside or crashes and burns.

I am definitely a clapper and I do take issue with criticisms of Kevin McCabe and family. He is a genuine supporter and has bank rolled the club for years until the Prince became involved. Yes he may have made some poor decisions....

Not even the most fervent McCabe admirer (and I'm a contender) would fail to acknowledge that he has made mistakes, some of them grievous. Let's be fair, though, the only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't make any decisions, and me of course..

It's the Quantum Leap from mistakes to conspiracy and corruption that I find risible. Then again I believe that Elvis is dead, Armstrong walked on the moon and Marilyn killed herself, so I confess to a certain gullibility.

he was adequate

Simply suggesting the current first team/squad isn't all that stronger than last season's. The biggest change is obviously the manger. Not sure how you inferred that i think he is a twat from my post.

Murphy has not turned into Messi since he left, but has not suddenly become 'adequate' either. He was our best player by far last season and won player of the season by a county mile. I love Billy and he may turn out to be more beneficial to the team in the long run, but the fact Murphy was valued three times more would suggest he's the better player.

Oh, and as for the 'Owl' remark, you sir, can go fuck yourself.

Back
Top Bottom