The gall of Hecky and Kompany sorted McDonkey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
So, my respect for Hecky is quickly evaporating. The gall of the man! I respected him, but he does not respect us. To pick that team today was crazy. Norwood and Fleck.... back to 532 with an ineffective 3 in the middle. He should show respect to the fans and resign. To keep banging on the same drum and destroying our club is unforgivable. If he wants to keep the last remaining respect from the fans he should walk, now. But like the rest of the greedy EPL freeloaders he wants his payoff.
Secondly, Kompany, who was probably one of the best centrebacks in EPL history knew exactly how to deal with McDonkey. Smother him, goad him prod him and he will react. O'Shea was instructed what to do and the neanderthal responded accordingly. He was sorted by Kompany.
To be honest, Burnley are shit, and they could have scored 8 against us. Where does that put us? They will still go down unless some others go into free fall.
Appalling, disgraceful, unforgivable!
Our famous and historic club is being dragged down by a freeloading owner and manager.
It is time we, the faithful fans, put a stop to this disgraceful shitshow.
I love my blades, the club, and we must do something to recover our club.

So, my respect for Hecky is quickly evaporating. The gall of the man! I respected him, but he does not respect us. To pick that team today was crazy. Norwood and Fleck.... back to 532 with an ineffective 3 in the middle. He should show respect to the fans and resign. To keep banging on the same drum and destroying our club is unforgivable. If he wants to keep the last remaining respect from the fans he should walk, now. But like the rest of the greedy EPL freeloaders he wants his payoff.
Secondly, Kompany, who was probably one of the best centrebacks in EPL history knew exactly how to deal with McDonkey. Smother him, goad him prod him and he will react. O'Shea was instructed what to do and the neanderthal responded accordingly. He was sorted by Kompany.
To be honest, Burnley are shit, and they could have scored 8 against us. Where does that put us? They will still go down unless some others go into free fall.
Appalling, disgraceful, unforgivable!
Our famous and historic club is being dragged down by a freeloading owner and manager.
It is time we, the faithful fans, put a stop to this disgraceful shitshow.
I love my blades, the club, and we must do something to recover our club.
Having watched the ‘highlights’ In today’s game both yellows could have been reds. The first on especially. Unforgivable, brainless fuckwit.

Because some people have self respect, he obviously doesn't. Says he can walk out with his head held high. Well, walk out then. F*cking freeloader!
I assume you are working (forgive me if my assumption is incorrect) but would you walk away from being paid a wage that you need to meeting your living costs just because things in your job weren't working or would you wait until you were offered a deal to leave so you could meet your living expenses whilst you find another job or would you keep free loading?

There is no way he should resign. He takes his pay pay packet if we want to change we make the change.

I assume you are working (forgive me if my assumption is incorrect) but would you walk away from being paid a wage that you need to meeting your living costs just because things in your job weren't working or would you wait until you were offered a deal to leave so you could meet your living expenses whilst you find another job or would you keep free loading?
Hi, yes I do work, and I understand your point of view. But football management is a somewhat different role to "normal" work. I am sure he has earned enough to be financially secure until he finds a new position. I am also sure he would get some sort of payoff if he approached the board and said "look, this is not working out for anyone, I am prepared to leave". He is damaging his own reputation by serving up this garbage on the pitch. He has a reasonable record of success up until now and there will be other opportunities for him.
This position of carrying on regardless to collect a salary is endemic in society. Where is his pride and respect? Meanwhile our beloved Blades are sinking into oblivion under his, and others, stewardship.

He's turning into work every day and doing shed loads of hours, that's not freeloading.
The fact that he's not up to the current job is his employers problem, they need to sack him and pay him up.

Back
Top Bottom