The biggest room in the house ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
A wise man once said the biggest room in the house should be the room for improvement

There is plenty of room down BDTBL

I cannot fathom how this level of performance has managed to achieve these results another drab performance against a dire Stoke

All im Saying is dyche is still out of work

A wise man once said the biggest room in the house should be the room for improvement

I cannot fathom how this level of performance has managed to achieve these results another drab performance against a dire Stoke

Funny that, you say all this crap and say Berge is the best player in the league. That is when I stopped taking you serious.

You'd be the biggest idiot in any village

Outrageous thread

This must call for another thread whining about our fans' negativity

A wise man also once said.....and I quote....."fallowfieldblade is an immense penis"

• Banned
Funny that, you say all this crap and say Berge is the best player in the league. That is when I stopped taking you serious.

Berge isnt performing aswell as before because pep heckiola keeps playing him as a sitting midfielder

He isn’t play that well though as I’m sure pommpey will have said

Last edited:

Tell us about The biggest room in your house? Then again I don’t suppose there is much to say about a padded cell

Shut the fuck up.

Ffs another he’s escaped from the village again. Big Reward for safe Return of this Idiot to his village

Football is a results business.

Unless you’re getting results and you have an issue with the Coach.

Then it’s a performance business.

In the shitty weather months it is now simply about accumulation of points.

Get to 80 and even then most of those behind us will have shit the bed long before they get anywhere near that.

I don't usually rate your WUM posts, but this one made me chuckle.

The fact you've layered it with an implication that Adkins was wise, just to get an additional nibble, is what makes it.

I don't usually rate your WUM posts, but this one made me chuckle.

The fact you've layered it with an implication that Adkins was wise, just to get an additional nibble, is what makes it.

Nigel adkins has achieved more in his managerial career than Hecky

That’s a Fallowfield Fact

Football is a results business.

Unless you’re getting results and you have an issue with the Coach.

Then it’s a performance business.

In the shitty weather months it is now simply about accumulation of points.

Get to 80 and even then most of those behind us will have shit the bed long before they get anywhere near that.

Of course it is a results business

But if you don’t Perform you don’t get results usually that’s why it’s crazy that we are keeping this form up

We perform for 20 minutes a game then just wait for our good players to do something out of nothing

Nigel adkins has achieved more in his managerial career than Hecky

That’s a Fallowfield Fact

Adkins has achieved a lot more. That's indisputable. He's also been around a lot longer.

Heckingbottom is doing a decent job. He has us 11 clear with significantly better GD than third.
That isn't easy to do. Particularly with half the squad missing more often than not.

It’s the year 2028, Mansours have plowed 100s of millions in, Blades have just narrowly scraped through to the final of the Champions League

Fallowfield (and others)

Managers clueless, we’ll lose final no danger, won’t even qualify for conference league next year, we’re wank tha knows, Blades going downhill fast!!

There's a simple explanation.

There are 2 reasons why we can play well below par but still win.
We've done this many times, so it's NOT luck.

1: When our defence sets it's stall out we're a tough nut to crack.
Several times, mainly away from home, we've kept numbers back and invited pressure.
Normally "inviting pressure" is a receipt for disaster but to be fair, the opposition altho they have plenty of attacks, always struggle to create many chances.

2: For the 1st time in many decades we have some high quality individual players.
With the likes of N'Diaye, McAtee, Berge (not so much) and now the excellent Bogle.
These players can create chances and score goals from nothing.
This means we can be having a off day and not creating much, then wam bam, from nothing we score a well worked goal.

Note: When you say "drab performance", I think you're referring more to the midfield composure (the middle 3rd).
We seem to consistently loose midfield (so don't always look good) but fortunately for us we win the defensive and attacking thirds (meaning we get the results).

It’s the year 2028, Mansours have plowed 100s of millions in, Blades have just narrowly scraped through to the final of the Champions League

Fallowfield (and others)

Managers clueless, we’ll lose final no danger, won’t even qualify for conference league next year, we’re wank tha knows, Blades going downhill fast!!
We won't win that final because we don't have Sean Dyche in charge.

Time to move on Chris. Rotherham job will be available in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom