Team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When’s jagielka passing his medical at hillsborough

Wes
Wilder and Geary defence

McCall and Andrews midfield

Jack Lester up front

Plus five others

I am shocked, just shocked, that we might need to make a change at striker given McBurnie is suspended

Huge if true!
TBF - that sort of radical change and introduction of some athleticism has been sorely lacking all season.
Bring it on I say (but not Lil Ben - dont bring him on).

Can’t wait for the transfer window, you’ve got rocket man to contend with now he’s always on the money.

Thought he might start Osula. He won't want us to be as physically uncompetitive up front

Not sure it's wise to start Brooks, but why not. The others in his positions are garbage

Let's start from a point of not just being walked straight through and build from there. We'll get properly battered tomorrow so might as well have a look at something.

Huge if true!
TBF - that sort of radical change and introduction of some athleticism has been sorely lacking all season.
Bring it on I say (but not Lil Ben - dont bring him on).
I'd actually play Osborne tomorrow at wing back, I'm not saying he's the answer but our left hand side is shocking defensively and when you consider the alternatives in Thomas, Lowe and Larouchi it makes sense, his energy will be a big help.

I'd actually play Osborne tomorrow at wing back, I'm not saying he's the answer but our left hand side is shocking defensively and when you consider the alternatives in Thomas, Lowe and Larouchi it makes sense, his energy will be a big help.

Osborn is injured again. He wasn't in the squad at Burnley (he would have started in place of Fleck) and wasn't training today.

Back
Top Bottom