Team vs Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can tell how bad the options are by some of the suggestions in here.
Osborn at left back in a 4, anyone but Bogle at right back even if Baldock is still out, or playing Baldock at left centre back if he's available are all crazy.

Trouble is, it's hard to come up with a team that doesn't feature Bogle and/or Trusty without doing something like that, especially as Baldock, Archer and BBD might all still be missing and Davies supposedly isn't fit enough to start yet.

If we're playing wing backs, Osborn is the only real option for the left, Trusty and Brooks don't really have a clue what they're doing out there. Ideally Baldock being fit would mean he could play RCB, with Anel in the middle, Robinson LCB and Trusty not in the side. It does means Bogle at right wing back but he always plays better next to George than when he's second guessing what Ahmenhodzic is doing. Having to move Osborn to wing back opens a spot in midfield for Arblaster or Brooks if Davies can's start, Hamer, Souza, McAtee pick themselves, with probably Osula up front due to nobody else being fit.

Ideally we'd play a back four, but that kind of needs Baldock fit rather than Bogle alongside Anel, Robbo and probably Trusty has to be left back by default. Midfield could stay as it has been for the past few games, with McAtee, Osula and somebody else in attack but with neither Archer or BBD there isn't really a somebody else (I'm not even considering the lazy waster Brewster as an option), so probably Brooks a bit deeper.

All this talk of giving youth a chance, we'll probably end up with Norwood starting.

Hee Chan was good when we played them last so double mark him, keep the score down to 3, job done!, then on to Arsenal and Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli ......🙈😥

You can tell how bad the options are by some of the suggestions in here.
Osborn at left back in a 4, anyone but Bogle at right back even if Baldock is still out, or playing Baldock at left centre back if he's available are all crazy.

Trouble is, it's hard to come up with a team that doesn't feature Bogle and/or Trusty without doing something like that, especially as Baldock, Archer and BBD might all still be missing and Davies supposedly isn't fit enough to start yet.

If we're playing wing backs, Osborn is the only real option for the left, Trusty and Brooks don't really have a clue what they're doing out there. Ideally Baldock being fit would mean he could play RCB, with Anel in the middle, Robinson LCB and Trusty not in the side. It does means Bogle at right wing back but he always plays better next to George than when he's second guessing what Ahmenhodzic is doing. Having to move Osborn to wing back opens a spot in midfield for Arblaster or Brooks if Davies can's start, Hamer, Souza, McAtee pick themselves, with probably Osula up front due to nobody else being fit.

Ideally we'd play a back four, but that kind of needs Baldock fit rather than Bogle alongside Anel, Robbo and probably Trusty has to be left back by default. Midfield could stay as it has been for the past few games, with McAtee, Osula and somebody else in attack but with neither Archer or BBD there isn't really a somebody else (I'm not even considering the lazy waster Brewster as an option), so probably Brooks a bit deeper.

All this talk of giving youth a chance, we'll probably end up with Norwood
Crazy, but don't worry mate, the manager hasn't a clue either!

Anyone picking Bogle needs to give their head a wobble. He's been so bad recently that if Naldock isn't fit I'd give one of tje kids a go. They seriously can not be any worse than Bogle at defending.
He's been poor recently but it's not that long since he was described as revelatory after his display against Liverpool. Part of Bogle's problem seems to be that he's (still!) got no idea where he's supposed to be when he's playing as a wing-back and consequently he's never in the right place.

5 at the back needs to get in the sea. Bin it, burn it to the ground. It's dead (and has been since early 2020).

Bogle surely due a bench seat going on defending performances? Tin hat donned.

I'd go 4-4-2 and play him right mid, if we had 2 tacking central mids, and another fit right back...........other than that it's one of my best ideas

He's been poor recently but it's not that long since he was described as revelatory after his display against Liverpool. Part of Bogle's problem seems to be that he's (still!) got no idea where he's supposed to be when he's playing as a wing-back and consequently he's never in the right place.

5 at the back needs to get in the sea. Bin it, burn it to the ground. It's dead (and has been since early 2020).

Maybe that was a one off performance. What I do know is he doesn't have the mindset of a defender. His positional sense is appalling and he seems to play as if he thinks defending is an option not a big percentage of what he's in tje side to do

Love that no one has a clue who's going to start and every starting 11 is reasonably different with different formations. This is how cobbled together we are right now.

Love that no one has a clue who's going to start and every starting 11 is reasonably different with different formations. This is how cobbled together we are right now.
FM in real life. Nothing is working so we're going to change formation and tactic every week. Couple of Raumdeuter's and an Enganche or two and we will be banging them in.

Also if we benched all the players who have played shit recently, our team would be.

Amissah
Baldock (if fit)
Hamer, Souza, Osborn, Davies
McAtee, BBD (if fit)
Osula, Archer (if fit), McBurnie (if fit)

Subs
Grbic or Foderingham, Bogle, Anel, Robinson, Trusty, Larouci, Norwood, Brooks, Brewster

Still probably concede less than with a back 5 though.

The only thing I can confidently predict for our team atm, is that 11 useless wankers will start for us. Roll on Monday.

FM in real life. Nothing is working so we're going to change formation and tactic every week. Couple of Raumdeuter's and an Enganche or two and we will be banging them in.
A couple of decent players would be a start!

Left back options are Osborn or Larouci.

I mean, if that dunt scream Premier League survival, nowt will.

We lack leaders, a system, athletes, and a squad harmony. Our best player is another club's youngster.

I don't know what side we'll put out, some of these look decent but I'm pissed off at the board for leaving us so poorly resourced and at the owner for still being here.

Happy chuffing weekend.

Grbic
Curtis Anel Souza Robinson Osborn
Davies Arblaster Brooks
McAtee Archer

The only thing I can confidently predict for our team atm, is that 11 useless wankers will start for us. Roll on Monday.
They’re not useless wankers

They are playing in a league against teams who are miles ahead of them in the main .

It’s not their fault that they find themselves in this situation. They are beaten , mentally , very quickly during games which affects them physically.

They are put in an impossible situation , week after week .

Blame the people who put them there

Just hope we go for it and not get into this keep the score down attitude,
Grbic/Wes
Bogle, Anel, Robbo, Osborn
Hamer, McAtee, Souza,, Brooks
Archer, Osula

Pugh
Pugh Barney McGrew. Cuthbert Dibble
Grubb. Sooty. Sweep
Zippy. George. Bungle

Pugh
Pugh Barney McGrew. Cuthbert Dibble
Grubb. Sooty. Sweep
Zippy. George. Bungle
I was gonna play Jesus in goal as he’s great with crosses and distribution but he’s out until Easter……

The money wasted due to injury to BBD, suspension by Holgate and rank bad decision to buy the keeper would have enabled us to purchase one or two good quality championship players but Wilder again insisted on wasting it.

this is the guy who said he would treat the clubs money as if it were his own, mmmmmm
BBD is a good acquisition, Holgate was needed, but has let us down and the keeper is for our long term future.
To suggest these are a waste of money is a little over the top !

BBD is a good acquisition, Holgate was needed, but has let us down and the keeper is for our long term future.
To suggest these are a waste of money is a little over the top !
Will they keep us up:——no
Could the money be better spent next year :— yes

Not over the top

Back
Top Bottom