Team vs Everton?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I honestly don't think Robinson is droppable at the moment, he's a solid defender and more importantly he can take a long throw in, one of our few attacking threats. Imo he should be one of the first names on the team sheet.
So true and unfortunately this proves where we are at this moment in time - miles away from the required standard at this level.

McBurnie played his best football for Barnsley on the left of a 3, I'd like to see it

Attachments

• lineup.png
    lineup.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 18
Anything from last night to suggest that Trusty may be challenging Robinson anytime soon?

From Deadbat's review - doesn't sound good, especially with Beto being good in the air

Trusty 4/10 – He won a few headers but technically I was surprised how it was a struggle on the ball and seemed to not able to move it forward. He also lost a few duels which was supposed to be one of his strengths.

From Deadbat's review - doesn't sound good, especially with Beto being good in the air

Trusty 4/10 – He won a few headers but technically I was surprised how it was a struggle on the ball and seemed to not able to move it forward. He also lost a few duels which was supposed to be one of his strengths.
Didn't watch it but sounds like he did alright

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-31 220113.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-31 220113.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 21
I would start with:-

Wes
Anel Egan Robinson
Baldock Hamer Souza Norwood Bogle
Archer McBurnie

And hope we get a midfielder in to replace Norwood come the end of the TW and preferably a striker too. I would not even mind Slimane replacing Norwood maybe to start.

Maybe Egan needs a kick up the arse and swap him out for Trusty.

I would start with:-

Wes
Anel Egan Robinson
Baldock Hamer Souza Norwood Bogle
Archer McBurnie

And hope we get a midfielder in to replace Norwood come the end of the TW and preferably a striker too. I would not even mind Slimane replacing Norwood maybe to start.

Maybe Egan needs a kick up the arse and swap him out for Trusty.
McAtee in for Norwood and swap sides for the wing backs and this would do for me. I'd put Baldock on the left to sure up that side defensively and Macca provides the creativity in front of him (please God let him sign).

I'm not against Norwood - I reckon he has generally been OK so far this season. Just time to try a new world order. He comes on for Archer if we're winning I reckon.

Keen to see Tom Davies get a go soon as well. He's got to be close to fitness by now and he only left Everton in search of game time.

Wes
Anel Egan JLT
Baldock - - - - - - - Bogle
Hamer - - Souza
McAtee
Benie - - McBurnie

OR

Wes
Anel Egan JLT
Baldock - - - - - - - Bogle
Norwood - Souza
McAtee - - - Hamer
McBurnie​

Wes
Bogle, Anel, Egan,Robbo,Baldock
Hamer, Souza, McAtee 🤞
Archer, McBurnie

I would go Baldock down the left for this game. They can work with Thomas etc ...over the break. I suspect rest of team will pick itself, with Bogle on right. McAtee or whoever else comes in will be on the bench, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom