Squad Value

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
So apparently our squad is the second least valuable in the EPL ahead of only Palace by a smidge...... a few ahead of us significantly including Norwich which was a surprise.

Transfer fees and wages will have to be reduced due to lack of TV income. It will depend on how watertight the EPL deal with Sky is?
Now playing has been suspended (by the EPL) and the virus is still at least 3 months away from peaking, how many clubs can survive with no major income sources for 6 months?

Norwich isnt a surprise.

Between Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons, Buendia they have more than we would get for our.whole squad.

It's a surprise to me that a team with (allegedly) four players who are worth more than our entire squad and who also have Pukki and Lewis are well and truly fucked , whilst we are challenging for Europe . :)

Yes , I know we've got CW and they haven't but there might be a bit more to it than that .

Yeah because we have the most valuable management team who don’t mind having the second lowest squad value as they’ll turn it to a top 8 side in the hardest league in the world. Which is why we can never let them go.

Strange values cause...

Henderson (Loan)

Basham (5m) Egan (25m) O'Connell (35m)

Baldock (15m) Norwood (10m) Fleck (25m) Berge (20m) Stevens (12m)

McBurnie (15m) Mousset (18m)

Strange values cause...

Henderson (Loan)

Basham (5m) Egan (25m) O'Connell (35m)

Baldock (15m) Norwood (10m) Fleck (25m) Berge (20m) Stevens (12m)

McBurnie (15m) Mousset (18m)
Be a cold day in hell before anyone pays 5m for basham,.no matter how valuable he is for us.
Likewise fleck and 18m for someone who hasnt been fit in nearly 4 years is bonkers.

It's a surprise to me that a team with (allegedly) four players who are worth more than our entire squad and who also have Pukki and Lewis are well and truly fucked , whilst we are challenging for Europe . :)

Yes , I know we've got CW and they haven't but there might be a bit more to it than that .
Villa are on the way down, doesnt stop someone paying 50m for grealish and 40m for McGinn.

As per norwich, Aaron's, Cantwell buendia have all attracted attention and all will command fees above 30m.

Norwich isnt a surprise.

Between Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons, Buendia they have more than we would get for our.whole squad.
Didn't set the game alight at the Lane especially Cantwell. If they're so good why are they getting relegated. Still if it's in the Weekly Post it must be true.

I think we are under valuing our players, in the same way I thought 5m for Waghorn and then 17m for McBurnie on successive seasons was outrageous. McBurnie has to now be worth 25m+, he hasn't been a great success but he's played Premier League and proven he can compete. How much would Watkins cost from Brentford? Last season's Championship top scorer cost 20m this season's will be more and we still don't know if he can cut it at the top level.

Didn't set the game alight at the Lane especially Cantwell. If they're so good why are they getting relegated. Still if it's in the Weekly Post it must be true.
Agree he was shit, hence getting dragged off a half time.

Thanks for unblocking me 😀

Agree he was shit, hence getting dragged off a half time.

Thanks for unblocking me 😀
Didn't block you, just said I'd ignore you. But I like to give people another chance. ;) Pigs excepted 😊

It's bizarre with Norwich.

Lewis, Godfrey, Aarons all have admirers yet they have one of the worst defendes, if not the worst in the league.

it's not as if Krul is an accident waiting to happen.

The other guy must be really shit 😂

Cantwell has admirers, Buendia too though attacking midfielders who don't score goals are a problem for me because it passes on the responsibility to someone else. Pukki has admirers too.

So either they are overrated or their colleagues are a massive letdown!

It's bizarre with Norwich.

Lewis, Godfrey, Aarons all have admirers yet they have one of the worst defendes, if not the worst in the league.

it's not as if Krul is an accident waiting to happen.

The other guy must be really shit 😂

Cantwell has admirers, Buendia too though attacking midfielders who don't score goals are a problem for me because it passes on the responsibility to someone else. Pukki has admirers too.

So either they are overrated or their colleagues are a massive letdown!
Pukki aside they're all young and relatively inexperienced too.

Villa & Bournemouth look overvalued to me. Take out Grealish & Wilson & I am not sure where you get another 200m from.

What will they be worth as championship players next season when all their relegation release clauses are activated? I personally don't care what people think about the value of my blades they work their nuts off and play good stuff and will finish as a top 10 premier league team so opinions can vary the table won't lie!

Cantwell another player theat is hyped up.

Back
Top Bottom