Squad declaration

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Snowflake

Reaction score
I assume that we have to declare a provisional squad before 12/08 and then can add to it by 01/09.
I cannot find if this is correct nor the latest date when the provisional squads have to be declared.
Help please.
I also assume that there will be no incoming loans to us until that date is passed and other teams know who they are keeping.

To clarify : I was suggesting that we would not get any loans before the date in August when the provisional squads are declared.
I would hope we have a couple before 01/09 !

I assume that we have to declare a provisional squad before 12/08 and then can add to it by 01/09.
I cannot find if this is correct nor the latest date when the provisional squads have to be declared.
Help please.
I also assume that there will be no incoming loans to us until that date is passed and other teams know who they are keeping.
You register a 25-man squad at the end of the transfer window, which is frozen until the next window. There's no such thing as registering a provisional squad on the 12th of August, teams keep their 25 man list updated all the time, they all know who is and isn't in it right now and who they're willing to loan out.

Nothing magically happens on the 12th of August that makes players available for loan after that date, just the later you get in the window, the more other teams will bring in their targets which frees up others to leave on loan or permanently.

Do we get shirt numbers assigned before 12 August or have I missed them already being published ?

I'd like to declare our squad not good enough at present.

Quietly optimistic it will look more promising by 1 Sept.

Squad list, including home grown players, provided after window closes.

It's gonna be a very underwhelming list anyway 😏

You register a 25-man squad at the end of the transfer window, which is frozen until the next window. There's no such thing as registering a provisional squad on the 12th of August, teams keep their 25 man list updated all the time, they all know who is and isn't in it right now and who they're willing to loan out.

Nothing magically happens on the 12th of August that makes players available for loan after that date, just the later you get in the window, the more other teams will bring in their targets which frees up others to leave on loan or permanently.
Many thanks for explaining that. It makes sense now.👍

I'd like to declare our squad not good enough at present.

Quietly optimistic it will look more promising by 1 Sept.
Axel from Man United,with injury probs is the market we're shopping in,unfortunately.😟😟😟

You guys sure it's not Maguire we're looking at? I mean Man U are desperate to get rid of what they consider to be the worst player in the history of top tier English football and (wait for it, wait for it, here comes the understated comedy); we could do a lot worse.

You guys sure it's not Maguire we're looking at? I mean Man U are desperate to get rid of what they consider to be the worst player in the history of top tier English football and (wait for it, wait for it, here comes the understated comedy); we could do a lot worse.
What's he on? He's captained Manyoo and England, so must be £150-£200k per week. They'd have to accept no loan fee and pay 90% of his wages.

Nice idea, but it's not going to happen.

I should coco I know and the suggestion's been done (200k/wk and something like 3 years left on his contract!) But seriously I want to see him move and then put in a 10/10 performance every time he come up against that bunch of cockwombles.

Back
Top Bottom