Something seriously wrong ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can think of a few players in that squad that would get replaced with what we currently have. You have to remember the flaws some of that squad did have and remember that some of those players are the reason we ended up here.

I'd be very interested to know which players you are referring to. In my opinion, any player you believe would get into that team from our current squad, you are holding them in too high regard.

Let's face it, that side is the best team to fail to get promoted from this division by a good distance! We aren't close to that team now.

I'd be very interested to know which players you are referring to. In my opinion, any player you believe would get into that team from our current squad, you are holding them in too high regard.

Let's face it, that side is the best team to fail to get promoted from this division by a good distance! We aren't close to that team now.

Simonsen was shite for a start. Taylor ended up at Walsall and did nothing for us. I'd sooner see Harris or Freeman at left back there than Taylor. Collins is Collins.

I think you hold some of those who got us relegated in too high regard. That said I'm not defending what we have got now but I'm not going to be convinced that Wilsons team was anything amazing in league one. We lost one player and the whole squad fell apart at a crucial time.

Simonsen was shite for a start. Taylor ended up at Walsall and did nothing for us. I'd sooner see Harris or Freeman at left back there than Taylor. Collins is Collins.

I think you hold some of those who got us relegated in too high regard. That said I'm not defending what we have got now but I'm not going to be convinced that Wilsons team was anything amazing in league one. We lost one player and the whole squad fell apart at a crucial time.

Wilson's team was amazing. For league 1 anyway. 5 of that team currently play in the championship, Collins was a much better player back then, Cresswell retired and Evans went down.

We got 90 points and weren't we one of the top scorers in Europe, or something stupid? That side was an absolute pleasure to watch, we were even good in defeat. That side would storm League 1 this season.

Any way, returning to the original point, I think we can agree that there is only LB and GK which are positions up for debate, and that's only because we'd be debating who is the least bad. even though Collins is the same person, current Collins is worse than 2011 Collins.

I also believe Adkins would have won the league with that squad of players. Although it's true that 2011-12 is the strongest League 1 has been for many a year.

Wilson's team was amazing. For league 1 anyway. 5 of that team currently play in the championship, Collins was a much better player back then, Cresswell retired and Evans went down.

We got 90 points and weren't we one of the top scorers in Europe, or something stupid? That side was an absolute pleasure to watch, we were even good in defeat. That side would storm League 1 this season.

Any way, returning to the original point, I think we can agree that there is only LB and GK which are positions up for debate, and that's only because we'd be debating who is the least bad. even though Collins is the same person, current Collins is worse than 2011 Collins.

I also believe Adkins would have won the league with that squad of players. Although it's true that 2011-12 is the strongest League 1 has been for many a year.

Maybe Adkins could have got that team promoted but it has to be said as soon as we lost Evans all our team went into hiding and threw our season away. We played good football for sure but there was still something lacking mentally with that squad and we should not have folded so easily.

Back
Top Bottom