Silent Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only just seen this.

Congratulations, Silent, and best wishes to you and your wife for the future.

I presume she knows she has to share you with the Blades.

Many thanks to all for the lovely wishes. We had a wonderful day getting married at Sheffield Register Office and the reception was at the Peacock (I would recommend it!) in Cutthorpe. Our honeymoon will be in Bath!

11825600_1625748467649985_6580049445819209021_n.jpg
You scrub up well. Great pic. :)

Congratulations, Enjoy the day, Where's the honeymoon...Gillingham ?

Many thanks to all for the lovely wishes. We had a wonderful day getting married at Sheffield Register Office and the reception was at the Peacock (I would recommend it!) in Cutthorpe. Our honeymoon will be in Bath!

11825600_1625748467649985_6580049445819209021_n.jpg

Many congratulations to you both Silent, what a great picture.
All the very best for your future together.

No, Mrs Silent doesnt like football! The only two times he came to the Lane was in the John Street Terrace against Chelsea in Nov 1993 and the 2-0 win against Plymouth in November 2008 as our son was one of the mascots

Makes my current wife's record of three United games seem quite respectable. We'd been "courting" three months when I took her to the Lane for the first time in December, 1986 for the visit of Portsmouth. Three Pompey players and one Blade (Beagrie) sent off and a late winner (Mariner own goal) makes it sound more interesting than it was. Actually, it was dreadful fare, played out before a crowd of nine and a half thousand.

We got married four years later and, surprisingly, she came to a couple more games in the early nineties.

But, by 1992, the passion had gone...

What a lovely image.
I wish you both every happiness.
I hope your lady wife shares your passion for all things Blades.
UTB

Back
Top Bottom