Season Cards.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we win on Saturday I will be euphoric, if we lose again this keyboard is going to get a right hammering.

That's why away games used to be alright, you could never have the time to upload your angry rants onto the internet then calmed down by the time you got back, until some lemon invented Twitter. I can now moan as the action happens, it's brilliant.

Still not got my membership card, they're leaving them a bit late aren't they ??

My dad received his new season card this week, along with someone else's for the South Stand! When he phoned up to let them know they asked if he minded dropping it back in at the ticket office!!

So if you are a concession on the south stand waiting for your new season card it may be a little late.

UTB

I've just emailed the box office to see if membership cards have been posted yet.

My purchase confirmation says that all new and lapsed members who have purchased or renewed their memberships will automatically receive a new card. I've also been sent paper tickets for the first two home games which suggests my card from last season won't work.

The box office replied saying they are currently in the process of sending out membership cards and they are posting the last ones out in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom