Sean Dychey come on down

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The defence was poor today, but we haven't lost...

Replacing the manager when your top of the league and hit a sticky patch is something you might gamble on after 41 games but not now. I dont remember purring over any displays put on by a Dyche managed Burnley.

Replacing the manager when your top of the league and hit a sticky patch is something you might gamble on after 41 games but not now. I dont remember purring over any displays put on by a Dyche managed Burnley.

Its the exact opposite

Why would you stick with the same manager when he doesn't look good enough and there are much better options free , why waste a full season because we wont get a better chance than this season that is for sure

Its the exact opposite

Why would you stick with the same manager when he doesn't look good enough and there are much better options free , why waste a full season because we wont get a better chance than this season that is for sure
Right, this is the last time I'll entertain your bullshit. We have an injury problem, keeping out a high number of our first team. What would dyche do differently? We have an infrastructure problem which is being fixed. After the world cup, we will kick on.

From what I've seen of your posts, you love controversy and trolling. Just grow up

Its the exact opposite

Why is he a better option? If we had not seen Jokanovic and he was available now, would you be saying the same about him?

I would sooner go managerless than have the fat cunt from Burnley.
Happy wanking. I hope your days are numbered on here,

A regular poster is well over the moon after this afternoon's game. He's been at it with the repeated negativity for so long, you'd have to be a gibbering idiot to believe he's really a true Blade. It could be the end of the season with the Blades promoted and Mr Negativity would still be trying to find a way to pit fan against fan. It's what he does and what he's here for.:mad:

A regular poster is well over the moon after this afternoon's game. He's been at it with the repeated negativity for so long, you'd have to be a gibbering idiot to believe he's really a true Blade. It could be the end of the season with the Blades promoted and Mr Negativity would still be trying to find a way to pit fan against fan. It's what he does and what he's here for.:mad:

You can enjoy the game as I did today it was one of the best games I have watched in years

You can also think that the manager isn’t good enough and we could do with a better one

You are allowed to have both of those opinions

we probably learnt a lot more about ourselves. with todays. game
we need Anel fit
we have the bottle to play 99 minutes to get a result
we need to get. our injured players back and fit

we can stay. af the top end. but need our better players....as do any team

certainly making chances took 3 of 20 shots at goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom