Sat here feeling proud

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just hope we are on the brink of a run up the leagues.

It would be great for the older Blades who have been watching so long and something to be grateful for in their twilight years.

Dingledog will be so happy!

:)

It doesn't take much but I'm sat here buzzing.

All we have done is put our selves in with a chance of a cup final, signed a hero back and drawn at Preston.

Don't post a negative if you are not buzzing, no problem with that but if your feeling proud and buzzing but if you are post a simple yes and lets see how many replies I get, I'll be disappointed if we don't hit 100.

I just feel good.
YEEEEESS!!!

Most certainly a yes from me!

Been a while since I felt this much optimism about the blades, not since our promotion season.

Still remember the derby at hills "that's how you pass a ball" "that's how you score a goal" (when we had one disallowed for offside)
fond memories.... That season for me was better than the triple assault even if we'd had been promoted.

Reading and ourselves dominated the division Imo, nobody really could match us.

It doesn't take much but I'm sat here buzzing.

All we have done is put our selves in with a chance of a cup final, signed a hero back and drawn at Preston.

Don't post a negative if you are not buzzing, no problem with that but if your feeling proud and buzzing but if you are post a simple yes and lets see how many replies I get, I'll be disappointed if we don't hit 100.

I just feel good.
Yes

Back
Top Bottom