S24SU Fantasy Premier League - Season 2023/24

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantasy Premier League

Every season we have an "official" S24SU.com fantasy Premier league.

This year, we'll once again be running this via the official Premier League website, with the added interest that the Blades are back in the league!

All players from last season will be automatically enrolled in our league once they log in and choose their team. Those new to the game are of course more than welcome to get involved.

To join the league:

Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/czxtci and use the league code: czxtci

If it's your first time, or you haven't played for a while, take a look at the following - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

Not going to win any leagues, but I'm gonna try and see how many points I can get without ever picking Haaland. Currently got Anel and Iliman in my team...all subject to change obviously!

Scored 2,337 last year after only starting to take it serious from around November. Anel, Baldock and Ndiaye in my initial selectionm. Good Luck All !!

My GW1 team at this rate!

1000023241.png

Gone for an Arsenal triple assault with them having relatively easy first 3 fixtures of Forest, Palace and Fulham

Also gone for 3 from Brighton who have Luton, Wolves and West Ham first up.

1691541236347.png

I'm going no Haaland like last season, struggling to pick three blades though. Had Berge and Ndiaye...

I don’t get how the table points are done.
What’s the
GW1 score and the total score all about.

I don’t get how the table points are done.
What’s the
GW1 score and the total score all about.
They will be the same for now, but next week you will have your GW1 score combined with your GW2 score to make your total score. GW2 score will be what you get next week. So it shows at a first glance how you’ve done in the week compared to others, and how your overall score compares to others. Make sense?

Got both Hamer and MGW in my 11 this week, hedging my bets for toneet

I'm piling on Man City next week all you guys not picking Haaland will miss out.
There should be a league for Haaless teams.

When you transfer Nicolas Jackson into your fpl team for some easy upcoming Chelsea fixtures...

nooo.gif

I had both Archer and Pickford in my team today. So very annoyed that Archer’s second was declared an o.g

JWP comes straight Into my team and as Captain. Considering even using my triple captain on him...

Back
Top Bottom