Robin Koch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All of their players can use both feet, as can 99% of the Premier League. Shutting out greater than half of potential transfer targets for arbitrary reasons is very silly.
Feel free to "do your own research' as the internet is keen on saying these days.

If there's any truth in this I'm sure his agent has already informed most clubs

Comments like this are a bit naive.

Think Guardiola... Does he ever play a right footed LCB? He does not.

Due to angles of passing available to and from the LCB, amongst other reasons that I probably can't remember and/or don't know.

I know Man City are echelons above us due to over a decade of financial cheating. However, we can "strive" to recruit a left footer to play a left footers position.
Absolutely.
I dont actually hate a right footer at LCB defensively, but as they push forward you lose so much.
Anel covered it brilliantly earlier on, but O don't think he marauded forward once and it was a huge loss.

Playing devils advocate though, doesn't Harry play LCB for Man U? Although that's probably a terrible point at the moment.

Lots of Leeds fans saying Koch's release clause is true, the exact kind of move we should be trying to make. Him and Ryan Manning would be amazing signings for our transfer model (I say model because it sounds nice than we're skint)

You might get it tomorrow onwards when the transfer window actually opens mate.....

Get out and enjoy the sunshine before its winter again.

(He says checking his phone every 15 minutes for transfer news 🤣)
🤣🤣🤣 Anel was our last signing, as the saying goes ‘I’ve forgot what it feels like’.

This whole comment could be misread.

Manchester United have 'held talks' over a move for Leeds United centre-back Robin Koch

Back
Top Bottom