CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

God that Nixon is prick.

trying to claim he said it first, but ignores all the posts saying he would go elsewhere!!!

Like a clairvoyant the fraudulent twat.
But Nixon has been right all along.

And what he said about us not been able to afford it fits in with how its dragged out and Wilder pushing the board.

He has to be cryptic sometimes he has ensure he has stuff to put in the written press.

Well, if it’s done we can now speculate on who plays and where.
Who’s leaving?
Which pairing?

I will start....Billy to Derby.
Leaving Brew, McG, McB and Burke.

Mousset injured til Jan, then out on loan to France somewhere with view to permanent. We will sign another striker to replace him.

Before this comes to a conclusion.
Which site do you prefer. Rightmove or Zoopla.
Our purchase is stalling due to aforementioned stay at home conveyancers.
Or do we hold tight, and see if the market cools and come in with a lower offer..

But Nixon has been right all along.

And what he said about us not been able to afford it fits in with how its dragged out and Wilder pushing the board.

He has to be cryptic sometimes he has ensure he has stuff to put in the written press.

was he?
Or didn’t he say Palace favourites.
Mans a Chancer, I could have done the same. He knows fuck all, nobody speaks to him he just trawls sites looking for bits and bobs to repeat.

As you can see I'm not a prolific poster on this forum, but I just didn't want to miss out on not being part of this historic thread.
It certainly looks like it's going to go green later today !!!!!!
It's been a joy to read and great to see that in these troubled times everyones not lost their sense of humour
Fingers crossed - Brewster will be an outstanding signing which will have a positive effect on S.U's future.

Just seen on bbc sport that its confirmed. Breaking news. Article was 10mins old. 9.25, 2-10-2020

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Nixon in a nutshell. Spreads news throughout the saga saying we’re first interested, then can’t afford it, and of course at the end shares the side of the fence that gives the impression he knew all along. He does this every single time.

Almost as if transfers change organically over time, isn’t it? Could it be to do with all those self-interested parties and various other factors involved, I wonder?

Buy back option valid for three years needs clarification.
I would think that it kicks in after two years and is then only valid for three, anything other than that is ridiculous, but doubt it will be revealed.
We were led to belief that the value was £40 million, but assume this was nothing other than another stab in the dark from our ITK panel. So if you reading this please clarify

I have nothing to add to this mightiest of mighty threads except...

I like boobies. (Is that okay to say??)

Back
Top Bottom