Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

First - time I have seen the term "credible narrative" in one of these.

I’d like to be cross about their arrogance but found myself nodding in agreement ☹️

 Nostratalksouthisarse

“Reckon we go 1-0 and then start defending the lead. They’ll equalise from a set piece and then we’ll eventually show urgency and finish them off via a (lucky) deflection in the 88th. Everyone will praise Arteta’s tactics and claim us being stiffer than an 18th century English lord is actually a deliberate tactic to conserve energy and not give up chances and go on to say how that’s the way to win championships.”

not that arrogant really, at least we're championship level and not pub league.

Being called Sheffield ✅
Comments from foreign fans using weird terms like 'ball' for football ✅
Being called dirt or scrubbers because we're a northern team ✅

Can't argue with much in terms of their predictions but the above which seems to be the same for any London club is very annoying

Cheers Panchero!

“farmers like Ödegaard and Nketiah”

Farmers lol. I get Nketiah is there because he’s come through their academy but I think he’s been decent for them.

TikTok level analysis where if you’re not Haaland every week you’re shit.

Keep them out for 96 mins then we get a corner and concede at the other end at the blink of an eye

There’s such a thing as being gracious in victory, despite the fact the game hasn’t even been played yet.

I hope we beat them, but we won’t. It’ll be a 2-0 foot of the gas game like West Ham.

Come on Roy, be honest, these are just the same 12 posters every week arent they!!!🤣

I see their fans still.havent got over Bobby Hatton scoring the winner against them in the League Cup in 1981.

Thanks Roy. I'm really wasn't expecting much from this lot comments wise to fair.
So I'm not overly shocked by Arsenal fans that encapsulate all that's shit about modern football.

I think we have a winner for the most arrogant fans so far. Can't see it but would love to come back with the 3 points.

Was our last win away to Arsenal be the 1 0 back at start of 1971/72 season? Stewart Scullion scored.

Cheers roy, these are confident as they should be playing us but never say never anything can happen once in a while

If we get a draw tomorrow I’d already put it up there with one of the biggest sporting upsets in history. It’d make Sheffield Eagles beating Wigan in the 1998 Challenge Cup Final look predictable.

Back
Top Bottom