POTG taking a hit?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surprised that one's selling as well as it is - apart from anything else who wants to go to football on a Saturday night? Was a hard pass from me as soon as they said this KO time was on the cards
Maybe some get pissed off with the pundits taking the piss on the tele, I find it gives me more time to get some ale down, at the minute it's impossible to watch us without anaesthetic 🙂

Just wait till general sale mate, no point wasting £45.
Yeah I intend on doing so but my point was more along the lines of why u can't use loyalty points without being an active member, when I buy a ticket for the game the club will issue me with loyalty points but if I want to use them I have to pay £45 on top of the ticket price

Yeah I intend on doing so but my point was more along the lines of why u can't use loyalty points without being an active member, when I buy a ticket for the game the club will issue me with loyalty points but if I want to use them I have to pay £45 on top of the ticket price
That's just the way it is in football these days, the wankers playing earn such obscene amounts we have to pay for it in any way possible. The finest sport in the world is gradually getting worse and worse and worse due to greed.

Considering how poor we are on the pitch, how will this affect walk ups? It's anything from £21-47 for Man U. I know we take the piss out of that lot, but our attendances will be hampered simply by those refusing to pay to watch garbage. Stick a few more points on the table - changes things. But as we stand, do we think POTG prices take a hit too?

Just a little thought I had that's all. I'm still here, just. 😊❤️❤️

I couldn't say. What is POTG and what is a walk up?

Might need to be relying on dogs and other pets come the end of the season to boost the figures.

That said my cat is pissed off he renewed, felt it was under false pretences. Going to struggle to get him along if the performances continue.

Exactly and that's why I always debate with you about our attendances. It's a farse and not simple.
I agree entirely theres so much of the way tickets are sold thats a farce, i still dont believe its the reason we don't sell out but it's absolutely ridiculous why every seat isn't released at the start. I think it's safe to say that man utd will be our only sell out now for the rest of the season with how it's going. Unless we somehow can compete but can't see how that's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom