Poll: Manager attire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Manager attire

• Suit

• Gilet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could try the Gary Megson look.....

2zhp1g4.jpg

After Warnock in shorts, I've learned to thank heaven for small mercies.

I've seen Warnock.
No small mercies wi' him Son.
I've also seen The Blackwell Tunnel....

Nurse, nurse, I'm come over all queer again...

A suit
Just like Wenger, Mourinho, Conte, Guardiola and Ferguson

You wouldn't see them on the touchline dressed like scrubbers so neither should Wilder

Guardiola wears a jumper with a suit ffs, makes him look a complete dick and a disaster in the dapperness department. Mourinho, as well as being an obnoxious cunt, always looks a scruffy cunt so don't try and epitomize that bellend. Brian Robson wore a very smart suit, 'nuff said.

He can wear the contents of Coutts' Victorias Secret shopping bags if we keep winning for all I care

Grey pullover, white shirt and dark, preferably black trews............and yes I do care :)

I prefer a nice mohair jumper with burgundy chinos.

He wouldn't have done that celebratory slide in a suit so it's the trackies all the way for me

Which one do you prefer?

A: The "suit" - tainted by the memories and the horror of a Mr. N Adkins:

33EE0F6400000578-0-image-a-32_1462804650875.jpg

B: The casual tracksuit, that screams nothing but success:

wilder.gif-470993.jpg

I'm going for B. I think he should be wearing an SUFC version of the gilet.

I am in no doubt that results would improve as a result.

Wilder is one of those blokes who dunt look reight in a suit. It dunt “suit” him!

A bit like when you go to some distant relative’s wedding and there’s these kids there in suits with thin black ties, white socks and slip-ons and you just know they don’t normally dress like that! You could put them in a Saville Row suit and they’d still not look reight! :D

(I’m the opposite btw - as you may have guessed? I’m perfectly at home in a suit. Think Adrian B’ Stard. When people meet me for the first time they usually think I’m a lawyer, Tory MP or Merchant Banker. In fact I’ve heard folks referring to me as a “Merchant Banker”. Quite a compliment that eh?).👌

I love our Chris the way he is. He is “Mr Gilet” of the Premier League. He should never wear a suit.

Wilder is one of those blokes who dunt look reight in a suit. It dunt “suit” him!

A bit like when you go to some distant relative’s wedding and there’s these kids there in suits with thin black ties, white socks and slip-ons and you just know they don’t normally dress like that! You could put them in a Saville Row suit and they’d still not look reight! :D

(I’m the opposite btw - as you may have guessed? I’m perfectly at home in a suit. Think Adrian B’ Stard. When people meet me for the first time they usually think I’m a lawyer, Tory MP or Merchant Banker. In fact I’ve heard folks referring to me as a “Merchant Banker”. Quite a compliment that eh?).👌

I love our Chris the way he is. He is “Mr Gilet” of the Premier League. He should never wear a suit.
Wasn’t it “Alan” B’Stard ? UTB

Back
Top Bottom