Personal abuse aimed at managers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nowt like a bit of truth anonymous, not that some will take it on board. We obviously have the worst fans in the world, we don't sing stupid retarded songs loudly enough and we don't hit that tarpaulin bit at the back of the kop hard enough either..................Jeezus, no wonder we never win owt.

Incidentally I was also wondering.................Do some of our fans feel it does any good to slag our own fans off and blame them for everything that they cannot possibly be to blame for rather than admit............WERE SHIT!!!!
To be fair not heard many slag the fans off saying that we are a causing factor for shit performances, however i do think abusing our own players from the stands (not that this has happened regularly) is not going to help them do well for us.

There are two really good gauges of a person's character:

1, How do they play football? (greedy / selfless / short tempered / controlled / analytical etc….)

2, How to they watch footballer? (intemperate / witty / tolerant / fickle / good with crayons etc….)

A fair few folk who I've been to games with (or I've just sat near), have clearly got issues.

Back
Top Bottom