Our anouncer, Tannoy system, whatever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good 'un , will do

I was in the south stand for the Fenerbahce game - first time for years - and was appalled at how poor it was. I'm usually in the JSS and it's always excellent in there - if not sometimes a little to loud.

I messaged Jim Phipps on Twitter about it after the Huddersfield game.
Mainly about gangway A on the south stand, they seemed to have disconnected the offending speaker last night so hopefully they might be working on it.
I do hope you are still ok , healthy and all.
Only this is Sheffield united and they never work on tannoy systems. If you held your breath, you will be struggling by now.

An inaudible shambles, a total drone of loud white noise..like some vile lump of industrial machinery gone wrong. A disgrace. Sort it out. Westfield, all over , it is dire.

Back of South Stand and you couldn't hear jack shit yesterday unless the crowd were absolutely silent....

South stand front of G sounded okay to me. Normally it's too loud.

South stand gangway A was spot on. Pre-season it was useless but it's almost perfect now and has been for the last 3 years.:D

UTB

It was utter shite yet again on Westfield for Gillingham.
Patronising email from Hicks after 2 months of him ignoring my last email , I finally heard from him this week..apparently I am wrong and sound quality on Westfield is perfect. OK thanks Steve.

Sat in the BL Upper tier corner today, sound wasn't too bad. Don't know what that part of the ground is now called. Westfield corner ?

Back
Top Bottom