Not having another number 9

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
No focal point. Nothing. Killed us today and will kill us all season.

McBurnie is our key man and all our hopes rest on him. What a funny position to be in.

Funny that. So funny it’s not even funny.

Kieffer Moore, hang your heads in shame those of you who scoffed at him.

No McBurnie today fucked us in so many ways it's absolutely crazy

Unimaginable and unacceptable

Shout out to Jebbison and Osula for both missing the game though. Hardly adequate replacements but they would have helped

I'm more concerned about not having another number 8 after today's result!

You had a point until you mentioned keiffer moore. Another ‘footballer’ with limited ability. We need footballers not lumps.

Today we had no numbers at all, looked like 11 kids off the park had been brought in!!

And Egan is NOT a captain, we miss Sharp and thats fact, we have nobody at the min worthy of the armband, maybe Baldock is closest, but no stand out captain.

Heckingbottom has to take some blame today. It was obvious we couldn't play through them, and long balls to Archer weren't working... so why bring on Traore at half-time. Tactically it made no sense. We'd have been better just shoving Basham or Trusty up front for some physicality.

I was joking btw.

Anyone thinking Oli Mc could have made a more positive impact on today is on crack. Prime Drogba / Shearer could not have.

What is worse is that we are so desperately short at the top of the pitch even when our superstar #9 is not injured / suspended / otherwise wank and our relatively solid defence now resembles a sieve !

Roll on next season already for me. Do everything in our power to get a points deduction and have it over with by Xmas 😃.

UTB

Today we had no numbers at all, looked like 11 kids off the park had been brought in!!

And Egan is NOT a captain, we miss Sharp and thats fact, we have nobody at the min worthy of the armband, maybe Baldock is closest, but no stand out captain.
In fairness to Egan as a captain, he's leading by example. He's been shit all season and everyone else is following his lead.

Armchair management at it's best.

Oli McBurnie's head would have been down at 3-0 and he'd have been sent off by half time for arguing.

Armchair management at it's best.

Oli McBurnie's head would have been down at 3-0 and he'd have been sent off by half time for arguing.
It wouldn’t have been 3-0, no way do we concede 2 set pieces in that manner with him on the pitch

Call it armchair management all you want

I was joking btw.

Anyone thinking Oli Mc could have made a more positive impact on today is on crack. Prime Drogba / Shearer could not have.

What is worse is that we are so desperately short at the top of the pitch even when our superstar #9 is not injured / suspended / otherwise wank and our relatively solid defence now resembles a sieve !

Roll on next season already for me. Do everything in our power to get a points deduction and have it over with by Xmas 😃.

UTB
Even when he doesn't play, you still somehow find a way to slate Oli.

What an absolute whopper you are.

If you're so ready for next season, keep your anti-Mcburnie drivel to yourself until then.
Thanks.

Slav knooooows

I was joking btw.

UTB

Why'd you have to spoil it, finally you had people agreeing with you. Must have been a nice change.

Yep. Oli Mc would have made a world of difference today.

Agreed.

As would Moore.

UTB

So your later post confirmed that this is a load of absolute bollocks - you needn’t have bothered, we’d all worked that out…..💩

So your later post confirmed that this is a load of absolute bollocks - you needn’t have bothered, we’d all worked that out…..💩
Are you seriously claiming he would have ?

Incredible if so !!

Actually complete and utter absolute bollocks of your own if I may say so 😃

UTB

Are you seriously claiming he would have ?

Incredible if so !!

Actually complete and utter absolute bollocks of your own if I may say so 😃

UTB
Does our best defender of set pieces help us not concede so many soft set piece goals? I reckon probably yes.
Also, he probably stops the ball from coming back immediately when we send it upfield.

Do we win the game with McBurnie/A.N Other big number 9? Probably not. But it isn't as embarrassing as that was.

Does our best defender of set pieces help us not concede so many soft set piece goals? I reckon probably yes.
Also, he probably stops the ball from coming back immediately when we send it upfield.

Do we win the game with McBurnie/A.N Other big number 9? Probably not. But it isn't as embarrassing as that was.
Your opinion is noted.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom