Norrington-Davies & Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We will never see either in the first team again

Brewster isn't fit enough to play professionally

RND is the next JOC
Think you may be right about Brewster. One acceleration and pop….. Bound to affect his game.

I was told his achilles had detached by a bloke at the dentist in February.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, so I'll ask about Brewster.

Strange that dentists have more information than us, perhaps we could ask some to come on here and keep us updated with goings on at the club.

Last edited:

Strange that dentists have more information than us, perhaps we could ask some to come on here and keep us updated with goings on at the club.
It's funny because my wife's gynacologist knows loads about Wednesday players, guess that's because there all .....

It was in the waiting room. Bloke’s daughter was good friends with RND. If your dentist does know RB though that would be handy.

Brewster has just landed the part of Flava Flav in the new Netflix Public Enemy docu-drama. If you turn up at the ground and the clock is missing from above the John Street stand, Brewster will have it on a chain around his neck.
What a funny story

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen glimpses of promise from Brewster since he returned. Trying, running the channels, trying to make something happen, shooting on sight.

Keep it up, lad.

Tell you what, if that shot from outside the box goes in last Saturday then Bramall Lane goes mental.

He isn't afraid to have a pop at goal. Still have a Swansea fan who raves to me about Brewster.

Tell you what, if that shot from outside the box goes in last Saturday then Bramall Lane goes mental.

He isn't afraid to have a pop at goal. Still have a Swansea fan who raves to me about Brewster.
He's going to bring a directness to his play, that we don't have from many others.

I just wish we could've seen more of Rhian and Illy. Illy made everyone around him better, so I wonder what they could've achieved.

He's going to bring a directness to his play, that we don't have from many others.

I just wish we could've seen more of Rhian and Illy. Illy made everyone around him better, so I wonder what they could've achieved.

Yeah I think Brewster could have done great things alongside Illy.

archer and brewster could be an interesting pairing up top when mcburnie is out injured but we cant do what we did 2nd half saturday and just start hoofing it up to them it will just keep coming back at us play on the deck through midfield and out wide

I'd like to see Brewster play behind archer and mcburnie

Might as well put them both down.

Been emotional.

Can we cash in on insurance? He’s a liability, contributed nothing and cost us loads. Fuck him.

I don't think he deserves that.
Poor lad will be devastated that his career is panning out this way. So much for looking out for your own.

Back
Top Bottom