No new players before 10th Jan?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes he does matt,he then proceeds to say it's an anomaly we can't sign anyone before the Preston game,which was what i questioned in the first place as we can surely sign someone before then,so i then came to a conclusion that what he said was infact incorrect for whatever reason.

We CAN sign somebody on 3rd January, its just that they wont be eligible to play vs QPR in the Cup.

It would be quite stupid to sign a player before 10th Jan ( the Preston game ) because that would allow them time to train with the team and begin to build rapport ...... how senseless is that concept !! :rolleyes:
UTB & FTP

I don't see what the worry is. Our team without new signings did exceptionally well against Southampton and West Ham. QPR will be a fecking doddle :D

Yes he does matt,he then proceeds to say it's an anomaly we can't sign anyone before the Preston game,which was what i questioned in the first place as we can surely sign someone before then,so i then came to a conclusion that what he said was infact incorrect for whatever reason.

Think he got his words mixed up. He means we can't sign anybody until the Preston game as the QPR game is outside the deadline

Since the GCI came in we have had 2 transfer windows, signed fuck all of note, still boast a un-prolific strike-force and have, as usual, sold our best young prospect.Why anyone therefore thinks we will spend any money on players on the 1st, 10th 3rd or any day in January absolutely baffles me. I'm just glad we have JP on twitter who keeps us in the loop.o_O
You dont :eek:

Back
Top Bottom