No Boro match report....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadbat

Reaction score
...as I'm in Italy. We were hob nabbing in Capri from our base in Sorrento so saw nothing from the game until the last few minutes on a feed during our ferry ride back.

Webding does a sterling job on the latest Tufty Club with me chipping in. Available on all good streaming services. Link on this forum too somewhere under Tufty Club reactions or summat..

Normal service will be resumed Wednesday night as after a few days in Naples I should be back before kick off.

Apologies for this tardy service.

Right back to my sun lounger.

Did you get any pizzeria recommendations from Mousset, before you went?

...as I'm in Italy. We were hob nabbing in Capri from our base in Sorrento so saw nothing from the game until the last few minutes on a feed during our ferry ride back.

Webding does a sterling job on the latest Tufty Club with me chipping in. Available on all good streaming services. Link on this forum too somewhere under Tufty Club reactions or summat..

Normal service will be resumed Wednesday night as after a few days in Naples I should be back before kick off.

Apologies for this tardy service.

Right back to my sun lounger.
Enoy

Thought it was a cracking game, end to end and four goals. Some people just love to moan.
Yeah seeing United unnecessarily give away the lead twice through piss poor defending leaves me feeling unhappy. I was simply offering support to Deadbat and didn’t want him to feel bad About missing it. You want to get all jolly excited about good footy watch match of the day. my mood depends on our result good match or no.

Last edited:
I have 3 thoughts on the match coverage, rather than the match itself:

1. Mark Duffy is a better summariser than Kevin Gage, though he's not as good as Carl Asaba.

2. For reasons that escape me, the SUTV cameras panned onto Chris Wilder more often than Sky did on David Johnson during the playoffs. I started to count in the second half - they showed him 15 times. Was this really necessary?

3. Having said that, it did allow me to notice that Wilder seems to have put on a hell of a lot of weight recently.

I have 3 thoughts on the match coverage, rather than the match itself:

1. Mark Duffy is a better summariser than Kevin Gage, though he's not as good as Carl Asaba.

2. For reasons that escape me, the SUTV cameras panned onto Chris Wilder more often than Sky did on David Johnson during the playoffs. I started to count in the second half - they showed him 15 times. Was this really necessary?

3. Having said that, it did allow me to notice that Wilder seems to have put on a hell of a lot of weight recently.
Just on point 2, coverage provided by Middlesborough ifollow.

Quite frankly I'm disgusted Deadbat has let us down so cruelly by now putting up his match report. We pay good money for this and this is what we get in return.

I'm cancelling mys subscription forthwith and considering suicide

(have a good holiday buddy)

pommpey

Lovely place, Sorrento.

Eat at Fauno if you get chance!
Did do LudlamBlade. One in the square? Yeah it was good. That was our first pizza of many!

We had however the best pizza I've ever had in my life. I was not from the oldest pizza restaurant in the world in naples (that was ok).

A place called El Ruttino (The Burp!) In Sant Agnello. Unbelievably delicious. Went back another night.

Non relevant fact ( looking at that picture)
But back in the day the rich people ( very fucking rich ) when they used to go to there villas in Italy, remarked how the views from Dalkey and there homes , looking out over Dublin bay looked so much like the views in Italy
Hence all the names round Bono’s house , and that area have Italian names

Did you rent a car and drive the Amalfi Coast, Deadbat? Very few tourists seem to. Was there myself a few weeks ago - roads are spectacular but nuts - only way to avoid an oncoming bus was to literally swerve to pull off the road and stop and got rear-ended by a local. Interesting exchange of documents between languages with no cross over and photos of his front bumper suggested he was a serial offender 😳.

Did you rent a car and drive the Amalfi Coast, Deadbat? Very few tourists seem to. Was there myself a few weeks ago - roads are spectacular but nuts - only way to avoid an oncoming bus was to literally swerve to pull off the road and stop and got rear-ended by a local. Interesting exchange of documents between languages with no cross over and photos of his front bumper suggested he was a serial offender 😳.
No took the bus. That was an experience too!

We survived a few years ago, and went to a couple of interesting places just inland. Personally, I would rather have my foot over the brake than trust a local bus-driver…

Back
Top Bottom