NFC Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bakewellblade

Reaction score
Has anyone used the nfc tickets on their phone. I have bought one for me and my lad for Sunday and followed instructions to download onto my phone. The phone only shows one ticket although my SUFC account clearly shows both. Just don't want to be stuck at the turnstile only letting one of us in. Thanks in advance for any advice

What's an NFC ticket? Is it same as a QR code? If so, yes, I've used them on mobile before.

What's an NFC ticket? Is it same as a QR code? If so, yes, I've used them on mobile before.

Near Field Communication - basically how contactless works when paying for stuff.

This is off the Liverpool website:
Yes, as we understand that some junior supporters will not have a phone.

Therefore if you log into their account on your phone, you can download the NFC pass to your phone as the accompanying adult. This means you will have multiple passes on your phone.

When you approach the turnstile, select your junior's pass first from your Google Pay/Apple Wallet, touch it to the reader and let your junior proceed through the turnstile. Then, select your own pass, tap it to the reader and enter.

Cheers, so it's like GooglePay, nothing to do with QR codes then
Correct, it's how they are proposing to do the ticketing next season when they've mentioned tickets on your phone, so exactly like GooglePay and ApplePay, hover your phone near the reader rather than scan anything

Has anyone used the nfc tickets on their phone. I have bought one for me and my lad for Sunday and followed instructions to download onto my phone. The phone only shows one ticket although my SUFC account clearly shows both. Just don't want to be stuck at the turnstile only letting one of us in. Thanks in advance for any advice
I have a season ticket, but for cup games I bought two tickets for me and my son and we got two tickets that were QR codes that we printed out. Not sure if we're using NFC now already, I presume that's the plan for next year's season tickets, I would be surprised if we are tbh, but I would still expect two tickets for two people.

Thanks everyone, the tickets for spurs have an NFC option that we chose, usually do qr code but thought we would give it a go

If it’s like Citeh you need to swipe left or right to show the other QR ( iPhone anyway ) . Let the other person through the. Do your own . 👌

It doesn't show any tickets on my sons account unfortunately. Both show on the sufc app but only mine downloads onto Google wallet despite selecting both for download. Bloody technology.

It doesn't show any tickets on my sons account unfortunately. Both show on the sufc app but only mine downloads onto Google wallet despite selecting both for download. Bloody technology.
Not sure what Google wallet is like but Apple wallet shows boarding passes but they have qr codes to be scanned on the same pass but you swipe to get the second ticket

Presumably the ticket isn’t scanned on a qr code but as a ticket in the wallet which would need the device to be presented twice?

Does it show quantity of tickets on the phone wallet

If you registered just the one phone to receive the nfc perhaps that’s why it’s only showing one ticket

Near Field Communication - basically how contactless works when paying for stuff.

This is off the Liverpool website:
Yes, as we understand that some junior supporters will not have a phone.

Therefore if you log into their account on your phone, you can download the NFC pass to your phone as the accompanying adult. This means you will have multiple passes on your phone.

When you approach the turnstile, select your junior's pass first from your Google Pay/Apple Wallet, touch it to the reader and let your junior proceed through the turnstile. Then, select your own pass, tap it to the reader and enter.
Oh I thought it was No F***ing Chance!

Back
Top Bottom