Next win

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alex Cheeseright

Reaction score
Honestly, don't see us winning again this season. Players confidence completely gone. Don't think Wilder can pick them up,maybe even they question his ability to manage a game after seeing that performance. God I hope I'm wrong and we pull off a miracle to rival Lazarus and actually beat someone.

Probs against stocksbridge in pre season. Hopefully we’ll nick a 1-0.

I just want to see a United team this season play with an eleven who actually look like they give a fuck. Wilder should be going through the team and picking out the ones who want to play for Utd. Anyone else, I'd tell them to collect their gear from Shirecliffe and don't come back when they are either ooc or we can try and flog em. Too many phoning it in atm and it rubs off on everyone else. Wilder should be ruthless now. Anel wouldn't play for United again if I was in Wilders shoes.

When will be our next win? Reflecting how some feel after that display, it will be in our next FA Cup Round 1 match !

I really rated Anel, but he's been woeful this season. He was crap last night, always getting the wrong side of the man, then shirt pulling to try to regain possession.

We should have let him go to Napoli.

Back
Top Bottom