Next week's to-do list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrisBlade

Stop... Hamer time!
Reaction score
With the start of a new season round the corner, I thought I'd start a thread to help the club plan out the next week. Feel free to make additions folks...

• Search the back of the sofas in the VIP boxes for a pen for Ndiaye to sign his contract. There may also be a few shillings to put towards the transfer kitty.
  • Take a white van over the snake and kidnap Doyle while City are away and no one's looking.
  • Get the tipex out so we can unilaterally update contact end dates for Wes, Ammisah, Bogle, Baldock, Egan, RND, Blaster, Norwood, Peck, Berge and McBurnie. Saves time negotiating with agents.
  • Replace all of Brewster's internal systems (bones, muscles, ligaments, the works) with kevlar.
  • While we're at it with the above point, do the same with JOC so he can make a miraculous recovery and solve our LCB worries.

With the start of a new season round the corner, I thought I'd start a thread to help the club plan out the next week. Feel free to make additions folks...

• Search the back of the sofas in the VIP boxes for a pen for Ndiaye to sign his contract. There may also be a few shillings to put towards the transfer kitty.
  • Take a white van over the snake and kidnap Doyle while City are away and no one's looking.
  • Get the tipex out so we can unilaterally update contact end dates for Wes, Ammisah, Bogle, Baldock, Egan, RND, Blaster, Norwood, Peck, Berge and McBurnie. Saves time negotiating with agents.
  • Replace all of Brewster's internal systems (bones, muscles, ligaments, the works) with kevlar.
  • While we're at it with the above point, do the same with JOC so he can make a miraculous recovery and solve our LCB worries.
Buy more lottery tickets !

Just tell triple point to put brewer on overtime for next week. Maybe get some one to clean kop bogs as well

Going to make this easier....

1, Score a fucking goal.
2, Win a game.

Easy really.

Decent phone or free WiFi in the ground... I'll get my coat ...UTB

Hire 200+ extra staff at the superstore for the UNRELENTING demand for the new kits.

Atleast he will get away with Ndiaye 29 on the back of that one!

Back
Top Bottom