Next 3 games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another top of the table clash against Reading coming up. The writing's on the wall for them! 😄

When looking at the fixtures when they came out in June I was expecting them to be in the bottom 5 of the table when we play them!

Serious about going up? 9from 9. Over to you Heckingbotham!

If we have most of the side fit then we should be getting 7-9 points from next 3. Hopefully Wes is fine and Khadra/Anel will be back.

Expect Hull, Reading and Rotherham all to be in the bottom half when it settles down.

If we have most of the side fit then we should be getting 7-9 points from next 3. Hopefully Wes is fine and Khadra/Anel will be back.

Expect Hull, Reading and Rotherham all to be in the bottom half when it settles down.

Not sure Hull will be bottom half, got some good deals done and Estupinian or whatever his name is, looks a good signing. I'd say 6-10th with a slim chance of a play off push.

League taking shape still but I’d say we’ve had hard fixtures to date certainly away from home.

Based on the simplistic idea that three promoted teams are in at the bottom and relegated are in at the top and based on where they finished in their respective league.

Watford, 2nd, Boro 7th, Luton 6th. So the average position of the away team has been 5th. Bare in mind the average over the season will be around 12th to 13th if you finish top half. So those are some very hard away games.

At home, Millwall were 9th, Blackburn 8th, so also top half. Only Sunderland who won’t finish last, but came in as the lowest placed team so home average is around 13th-14th.

Overall though we’ve played 5 teams out of 6 that were top 9 last season and three out of three away were top 7.

I’d say we’ve done well to be where we are. Norwich, Burnley and Huddersfield are still to play away as high placed away games but I’d bet few others have had as tough away start as us.

For the next ones, we owe Reading so hope we can put on a show. Hull is a tougher game after investment. Love what the Millers are doing but you need to win such games at home.

I thought Reading and Rotherham were the division’s whipping boys but started well. Bit like Huddersfield last year. I bet on them every week to lose until I realized that they might be better than expected

Have we ever played successive home games where the opposition was top of the league at the time of the match ala Blackburn and Reading.

Silent?

Back
Top Bottom