New Third Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

See very little need for a third kit what so ever therefore I won't be buying it unless it is something really to taste and special. I don't see any other reason for fans wanting a third kit unless they are unhappy with the current designs of this years new home and away kits.

See very little need for a third kit what so ever therefore I won't be buying it unless it is something really to taste and special. I don't see any other reason for fans wanting a third kit unless they are unhappy with the current designs of this years new home and away kits.

What if it were the same as the home kit but without logos on it. How would that go down?

I was like most and didn't like the sponsor on the front of the home shirt l have to admit however having worn the shirt a couple of times now I must admit that I have got used to it and it doesn't bother me really now.

See if United would have just listened to me and gone for my favourite International (columbia) teams kit. You would have simply changed some bits to red and I would have been over the moon :D I like the away kit but you now leave me wanting more.

Back
Top Bottom