New song idea!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade1889!

Reaction score
In the tune of Hersham Boys- Sham 69. “Shoreham Boys, Shoreham Boys, red and white stripes making all the noise, Shoreham Boys, Shoreham Boys, forged in steel can’t be destroyed!”

Whenever someone starts a thread with a title like this, it always makes my balls ache a bit, like when you see someone deck it. I’m not sure what masochistic streak people have that make them think starting a thread with their latest idea for a song is a good idea, but it’s like watching a car crash in slow motion whilst being held in a barrel of aspic.

Whenever someone starts a thread with a title like this, it always makes my balls ache a bit, like when you see someone deck it. I’m not sure what masochistic streak people have that make them think starting a thread with their latest idea for a song is a good idea, but it’s like watching a car crash in slow motion whilst being held in a barrel of aspic.
Are you a Wendy in disguise?

Instead of penning a ditty at home and sharing it with the intwerwebs then getting cross when someone posts their own view, why not try starting one organically? Start singing it at a match with your chums and pals. If they join in and other around do too then it will grow, like a mighty oak from a mere acorn. If it dies on it’s arse then that‘s showbiz, not everyone can be Number One in the hit parade.

Posting the lyrics on here and suggesting anyone who disagrees is a pig though, that’s just being a bit of a tit, and won’t even get you in the Top 75, and highly unlikely to merit a question on Popmaster in the distant future.

In the tune of Hersham Boys- Sham 69. “Shoreham Boys, Shoreham Boys, red and white stripes making all the noise, Shoreham Boys, Shoreham Boys, forged in steel can’t be destroyed!”
For your second post take a little longer to conjure up a new song, melodically and lyrically, that gets a guaranteed thumb's-up from the majority of Blades, maybe with a little more invention as it's main driver.

we had that song late 70s early 80s different lines though love the sheff united halleluja chant that gets sung on g and h block occasionally be great to hear a full shoreham chanting that one again

Back
Top Bottom