New Cameron Archer Song

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
I really like this its on you tube here's the link lets get this one sung at the lane on Saturday

I shall not be joining in with that

That is Coulibaly wank
Lots will...I think its good Archer celebrates with the arrow when he scores pretty good everyone is different good words.

Dear God, now its obvious why he doesn't show his face!!

Cameron archer
Cameron archer
Striding through defences

Cameron archer
Cameron archer
Robs from the poor
Scores for the blades

Coat nurse please
Thankyou

Why don’t we all hum the theme to the popular (Radio 4) show…The Archers. 🎡Tumty tumty tumty tum, tumty tumty tum tumπŸŽ΅β€¦How about it guys??
I was thinking exactly this. Absolute solid comedy gold if we can get 30,000 singing it for five minutes straight.

I really like this its on you tube here's the link lets get this one sung at the lane on Saturday

Bloke singing it with all the enthusiasm and gusto of a hostage reading a list of his captors demands to camera.

It’s a hard β€œNo” from me.

Last edited:
This is fucking brilliant, it’s a cross between an 1987 BBC educational video at school and the end credits on Phoenix nights. Like and subscribe that shit is gold dust

Wow, that’s bad. The delivery more than anything else.
Yes.
Q. What do they call it when someone’s not quite singing, not quite talking and manages to hit c.75% of the wrong notes?
A. See CarlMcBlade’s critique

Plagiarised song from the Littlejohn era, delivered with all the fervour and panache of a man more accustomed to teaching basic algebra.

It’s a definite no from me, Simon?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I've actually wondered, how do the fans decide which songs to sing and the like for new players? Does one person just stand up and start singing it in the hope it catches on. Or do they sort of gather together and go over it first, maybe hand out song sheets at the pub and rehearse first.

And actually, the guy who starts the singing--isn't he afraid of looking a prat if nobody else joined in?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I've actually wondered, how do the fans decide which songs to sing and the like for new players? Does one person just stand up and start singing it in the hope it catches on. Or do they sort of gather together and go over it first, maybe hand out song sheets at the pub and rehearse first.

And actually, the guy who starts the singing--isn't he afraid of looking a prat if nobody else joined in?
Pre game in the pub

Back
Top Bottom